    R Siffredi Guest

    My config register is 0x3922 and I cannot change it, and I cannot find
    what this reigster setting indicates? Please Help
    R Siffredi, Feb 6, 2004

  2. R Siffredi

    R H Guest

    On 2004-02-06 12:43:41 -0800, R Siffredi <> said:

    > My config register is 0x3922 and I cannot change it, and I cannot
    > find
    > what this reigster setting indicates? Please Help

    0x3922 is translated as follows:

    3 = boot default ROM if net boot fails

    9 = console speed @2400 & Break disabled

    2 = nothing

    2 = default net boot filename

    --->Robert
    :cool:
    R H, Feb 7, 2004

  3. R Siffredi

    Joe Rankin Guest

    0x3922 causes the console speed to be set to 115200. In order to change
    it back to the default of 0x2102, first configure speed 9600 under line
    con 0. After doing this, you'll need to set your hyperterminal's speed
    to 9600 and reconnect. Then issue the config-reg 0x2102 command in
    global config mode. After doing this, do a show ver and at the bottom it
    should say "will be 0x2102 at next reload" Reload and then the sh ver
    will just say "Configuration register is 0x2102". If you just do the
    config-reg command without doing the speed command, the config-reg value
    doesn't change.

    Joe Rankin, Feb 7, 2004