Config Question - VPN on 3600 Series

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Tim, Aug 4, 2008.

  1. Tim

    Tim Guest

    Hello,
    We've got a 3600 series (3640) in our office here, running
    12.3(9) , that we'd like to repurpose as a dedicated IPSec VPN box.
    We're currently using a 3725 as our main router, with clients on the
    LAN using NAT through that. What we're looking to accomplish is
    this:

    Having incoming VPN connections from the internet come into the 3640,
    and get assigned a local (10.0.0.x) lan IP, which they can then go out
    onto the internet through the NAT on the 3725. The reason for this
    is that we are tracking usage via netflows on the 3725, and having the
    VPN clients coming in directly to the 3725 meant that netflows didn't
    see any of their traffic. The tracking is to provide our customers
    with usage data for their users.

    I was wondering if anyone would be able to provide any configuration
    help for me on this, as I'm getting a little lost trying to get it
    setup myself. Thanks in advance.

    Regards
    Tim

    Tim, Aug 4, 2008