    I have XP Pro.
    please help me.

    Peter of Sweden
    Peter Martin, Jan 17, 2004

  2. Peter Martin

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Replace the name m1122 with the IP of the gateway as assigned to you by the
    DHCP server in the M1122 in your browser.
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Peter Martin

    Enkidu Guest

    On 16 Jan 2004 16:01:01 -0800, (Peter
    Martin) wrote:

    >Hi
    >I can´t get in and config my nokia m1122 adsl-modem.
    >Everything works fine, lights and DHCP. But "m1122" in IE dont work.
    >I have XP Pro.
    >please help me.
    >
    >Peter of Sweden

    Try the IP address instead. I can't remember what the default was,
    192.168.1.1 ??

    http://192.168.1.1 eg

    Cheers,

    Cliff
    --

    Christmas comes but once a year, thank the gods. I don't think
    that I could cope with twice.
    Enkidu, Jan 17, 2004
  4. Peter Martin

    ¢_£¥ºÑ Guest

    "Enkidu" wrote. . .
    > Try the IP address instead. I can't remember what the default was,
    > 192.168.1.1 ??

    Almost got it.
    192.168.0.1
    ¢_£¥ºÑ, Jan 17, 2004
  5. Peter Martin

    Trinity Guest

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:30:00 +1100, "¢_£¥ºÑ" <>
    wrote:

    >"Enkidu" wrote. . .
    >> Try the IP address instead. I can't remember what the default was,
    >> 192.168.1.1 ??

    >Almost got it.
    >192.168.0.1

    192.168.1.254
    Trinity, Jan 17, 2004
  6. Peter Martin

    Guest

    Peter Martin wrote:
    > Hi
    > I can´t get in and config my nokia m1122 adsl-modem.
    > Everything works fine, lights and DHCP. But "m1122" in IE dont work.
    > I have XP Pro.
    > please help me.
    >
    > Peter of Sweden

    Okay start > run > command >
    at the C:> prompt ipconfig
    Note the ip address of the gateway and then enter that in IE address bar.
    All this assumes that the ip your machine has is issued by the M1122.
    , Jan 18, 2004
  7. Peter Martin

    Keith Guest

    Mine was/is on http://192.168.1.254/cgi_u/main