    Parade. This is a very fleshy, yet family oriented parade that kicks off
    the beginning of summer in Coney Island.

    http://donwiss.com/pictures/Mermaid-2011/

    Don Wiss, Jun 20, 2011

  2. Don Wiss

    PeterN Guest

    On 6/20/2011 4:05 PM, Don Wiss wrote:
    > Last Saturday we had a lovely day here in Brooklyn for the annual Mermaid
    > Parade. This is a very fleshy, yet family oriented parade that kicks off
    > the beginning of summer in Coney Island.
    >
    > http://donwiss.com/pictures/Mermaid-2011/
    >
    > Don. www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).

    The staging area is two blocks. One for "family oriented participants
    and the other ... Well, requires a fairly broad definition of "family
    oriented."

    --
    Peter

    PeterN, Jun 20, 2011

  3. Don Wiss

    GMAN Guest

    In article <4dffb48a$0$12453$-secrets.com>, PeterN <> wrote:
    >On 6/20/2011 4:05 PM, Don Wiss wrote:
    >> Last Saturday we had a lovely day here in Brooklyn for the annual Mermaid
    >> Parade. This is a very fleshy, yet family oriented parade that kicks off
    >> the beginning of summer in Coney Island.
    >>
    >> http://donwiss.com/pictures/Mermaid-2011/
    >>
    >> Don. www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).

    >The staging area is two blocks. One for "family oriented participants
    >and the other ... Well, requires a fairly broad definition of "family
    >oriented."

    With the look of things , it appears to be Mansons Family

    GMAN, Jun 20, 2011
  4. Don Wiss

    Don Wiss Guest

    On Mon, 20 Jun 2011, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

    >Have you made any updates to the "Store front" location shots?
    >Those were always revealing and educational.

    I am a little behind in updates. That is my project for Tuesday. I have the
    info and new pictures. I just have to focus on it.

    Then more are not in Brooklyn, so beyond bicycling distance. And they are
    getting better at hiding their actual locations.

    Don. www.donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores (e-mail link at page bottom).

    Don Wiss, Jun 21, 2011