    are any other solution to get this device to work under vista 64bit. And
    don't expect to tell me to use planetamd64's way to get the device work under
    testmode.

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2FuaXhz?=, Feb 2, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Y2FuaXhz?=

    Dennis Pack Guest

    canixs:
    I have the same audio chipset on my Compaq laptop. The only 64-bit
    drivers available are the ones at planetamd64.com, there are no signed Vista
    drivers yet. Writing drivers for hardware is the job of the manufacturer not
    Microsoft. The only solution, until signed drivers are available, is to run
    in test mode or hit F8 when booting. I've used both solutions and they work.
    Have a great day.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64, Vista Enterprise x64

    Dennis Pack, Feb 2, 2007

  3. Thanks for quick reply, I just hope to the driver will be available soon. I
    just found out that ati just released the new catylist driver for their
    mobility radeon x600 on jan 29, 2007. I don't know if this is gonna help
    with the audio driver issue since the audio is integrated in their
    Southbridge 400 or something. I am not sure. Just speculate it.

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2FuaXhz?=, Feb 2, 2007