    click OK and will install fine, then reboot the system. Do the same thing
    for Modem.

    That was the only way to get it installed and worked.
    canixs, Aug 5, 2007

  2. canixs

    canixs Guest

    I just realized that the sound works fine except it won't work when waking
    from sleep mode. I just wonder if there's a way to fix this.

    canixs, Aug 5, 2007

  3. canixs

    John Barnes Guest

    There are a lot of problems on many computers waking from sleep. Usually
    they are the result of the driver not supporting sleep mode and there is no
    solution.
    You can try other BIOS settings and see if they help.

    John Barnes, Aug 5, 2007
  4. Re: Conexant Audio and Modem driver(Vista x64) for Gateway Laptop

    John:
    Two upcoming updates of Vista, 938979 & 938194, address sleep resuming
    issues.
    Maybe those could be a solution for the poster.
    These updates are still not official but are widely available on the web.
    The first one finally disables all the known tricks for bypassing driver
    signing in Vistax64 automatically during boot.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 7, 2007
  5. canixs

    Willl Guest