    device I could nat stuff it would solve a routing issue on the way
    back.

    DiGiTAL_ViNYL (no email)
    DigitalVinyl, Mar 12, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    DigitalVinyl <> wrote:
    :Is is possbile to NAT on a PIX only when traffic is heading for a
    :specific destination?

    Yes.

    :We have a specific addressing issue cause of valid Internet address
    :ranges being used inside and out. If when I send traffic to this one
    :device I could nat stuff it would solve a routing issue on the way
    :back.

    Look for 'policy nat', which is new in 6.3(2) or so. Quick summary:
    create an access list and

    nat (inside) ID access-list ACLNAME
    global (outside) ID OUTSIDEIP

    Walter Roberson, Mar 12, 2005