    Would some one help me with that? Maybe a short e-mail with some light!!!

    Thank you all!

    Bruno

    Bruno Nóbrega, Feb 15, 2007

  2. > Hi all,

    http://www.windowsnetworking.com/ar...tional_Forwarding_in_Windows_Server_2003.html

    http://www.windowsnetworking.com/articles_tutorials/Managing-Application-Directory-Partitions.html

    > I read the papers and didn't quite got it. Applications partitions
    > principaly!
    >
    > Would some one help me with that? Maybe a short e-mail with some light!!!
    >
    > Thank you all!

    Y.W.

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Feb 16, 2007

  3. Bruno Nóbrega

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Hey.... thansk a lot!!! That was a good article and the site is under my
    >favorites now!!!
    >
    >Thanks a lot OTHMAN!!

    OranguTan Man saves the day agian.

    ($0.02 to Fris)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 16, 2007
  4. Hey.... thansk a lot!!! That was a good article and the site is under my
    favorites now!!!

    Thanks a lot OTHMAN!!

    Bruno

    Bruno Nóbrega, Feb 16, 2007
  5. > >Hey.... thansk a lot!!! That was a good article and the site is under my
    > >favorites now!!!
    > >
    > >Thanks a lot OTHMAN!!

    > OranguTan Man saves the day agian.
    >
    > ($0.02 to Fris)

    Teamwork,
    I save you time, you save me money.

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Feb 19, 2007
  6. Bruno Nóbrega

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >> >Hey.... thansk a lot!!! That was a good article and the site is under my
    >> >favorites now!!!
    >> >
    >> >Thanks a lot OTHMAN!!

    >> OranguTan Man saves the day agian.
    >>
    >> ($0.02 to Fris)

    > Teamwork,
    > I save you time, you save me money.

    Would someone please pass the razor blade?????

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 19, 2007
  7. Bruno Nóbrega

    Frisbee® Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    > "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message

    >>> OranguTan Man saves the day agian.
    >>>
    >>> ($0.02 to Fris)

    >> Teamwork,
    >> I save you time, you save me money.
    >>

    > Would someone please pass the razor blade?????

    I'm afraid the "idiot proof" instructions would fail.

    Frisbee®, Feb 19, 2007
  8. Bruno Nóbrega

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >> "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message

    >>> Teamwork,
    >>> I save you time, you save me money.
    >>>

    >> Would someone please pass the razor blade?????

    > I'm afraid the "idiot proof" instructions would fail.

    I meant for me, not him.

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 19, 2007