Condensed History of the World

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Nov 24, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    For those that don't know about history ... Here is a condensed version:

    Humans originally existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunters/
    gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer and
    would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in the winter.

    The two most important events in all of history were the invention of
    beer and the invention of the wheel. The wheel was invented to get man
    to the beer. These were the foundation of modern civilization and
    together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two
    distinct subgroups:

    1. Liberals
    2. Conservatives.

    Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the beginning of
    agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented
    yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be
    invented, they just stayed close to the brewery.That's how villages were
    formed.

    Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to BBQ at night
    while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as
    the Conservative movement...

    Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live
    off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly BBQ's and doing the
    sewing, fetching, and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the
    Liberal movement.

    Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. They became
    known as girlie-men. Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the
    domestication of cats,the invention of group therapy, group hugs, and the
    concept of Democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer
    that conservatives provided

    Over the years conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most
    powerful land animal on earth, the elephant.Liberals are symbolized by
    the jackass for obvious reasons.

    Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer
    white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their
    beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare..
    Another interesting evolutionary side note: most of their women have
    higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers,
    personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and group
    therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter rule
    because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.

    Conservatives drink domestic beer, mostly Bud or Miller. They eat red
    meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are big game
    hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen,
    medical doctors, police officers, engineers, corporate executives,
    athletes, members of the military, airline pilots and generally anyone
    who works productively.

    Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to work
    for a living.

    Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and
    decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are
    more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals
    remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America .. They
    crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying
    to get more for nothing.

    Here ends today's lesson in world history:

    It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to
    angrily respond to the above before forwarding it.

    A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute
    truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other true
    believers and to more liberals just to piss them off.

    And there you have it. Let your next action reveal your true self... I'm
    going to have another beer.

    Meat Plow, Nov 24, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:14:32 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

> [...]
    > for a living.
    >
    > Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and
    > decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are
    > more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals
    > remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America .. They
    > crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying
    > to get more for nothing.
    >
    > Here ends today's lesson in world history:
    >
    > It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to
    > angrily respond to the above before forwarding it.
    >
    > A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute
    > truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other true
    > believers and to more liberals just to piss them off.
    >
    > And there you have it. Let your next action reveal your true self... I'm

    Too long, I can only comprehend 3 lines at a time.
    --
    11/24/2010 1:39:05 PM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Old Gringo38, Nov 24, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    Jordon Guest

    Old Gringo38 wrote:
> [...]
    >> decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are
    >> more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals
    >> remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America .. They
    >> crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying
    >> to get more for nothing.
    >>
    >> Here ends today's lesson in world history:
    >>
    >> It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to
    >> angrily respond to the above before forwarding it.
    >>
    >> A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute
    >> truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other true
    >> believers and to more liberals just to piss them off.
    >>
    >> And there you have it. Let your next action reveal your true self... I'm
    >> going to have another beer.

    > Too long, I can only comprehend 3 lines at a time.

    You must be a conservative.
    Jordon, Nov 24, 2010
  4. Meat Plow

    NotMe Guest

    "Old Gringo38"

    > Too long, I can only comprehend 3 lines at a time.

    Whooo you must be a heavy duty user most can do only one line at a time.
    NotMe, Nov 24, 2010
  5. Meat Plow

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 11:49:25 -0800, Jordon wrote:

> [...]
    >>> decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are
    >>> more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals
    >>> remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America .. They
    >>> crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying
    >>> to get more for nothing.
    >>>
    >>> Here ends today's lesson in world history:
    >>>
    >>> It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to
    >>> angrily respond to the above before forwarding it.
    >>>
    >>> A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute
    >>> truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other true
    >>> believers and to more liberals just to piss them off.
    >>>
    >>> And there you have it. Let your next action reveal your true self... I'm
    >>> going to have another beer.

    >> Too long, I can only comprehend 3 lines at a time.

    LOL
    --
    11/24/2010 2:05:49 PM CST
    Old Gringo38, Nov 24, 2010
  6. Meat Plow

    philo Guest

    On 11/24/2010 01:49 PM, Jordon wrote:
    > Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >> On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:14:32 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
    >>
    >>> For those that don't know about history ... Here is a condensed version:
    >>>

    >>> Humans originally existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunters/
    >>> gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer and
    >>> would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in the winter.
    >>>
    >>> The two most important events in all of history were the invention of
    >>> beer and the invention of the wheel. The wheel was invented to get man
    >>> to the beer. These were the foundation of modern civilization and
    >>> together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two
    >>> distinct subgroups:
    >>>
    >>> 1. Liberals
    >>> 2. Conservatives.
    >>>
    >>> Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the
    >>> beginning of
    >>> agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented
    >>> yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them
    >>> to be
    >>> invented, they just stayed close to the brewery.That's how villages were
    >>> formed.
    >>>
    >>> Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to BBQ at night
    >>> while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is
    >>> known as
    >>> the Conservative movement...
    >>>

    >snip<

    >>> A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute
    >>> truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other
    >>> true
    >>> believers and to more liberals just to piss them off.
    >>>
    >>> And there you have it. Let your next action reveal your true self... I'm
    >>> going to have another beer.

    >> Too long, I can only comprehend 3 lines at a time.

    > You must be a conservative.

    LOL

    It was a good enough "history lesson" until it started wandering off the
    topic of beer!
    philo, Nov 24, 2010
  7. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:06:07 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 11:49:25 -0800, Jordon wrote:
    >
    >> Old Gringo38 wrote:

    >>> Too long, I can only comprehend 3 lines at a time.

    >> You must be a conservative.

    > LOL

    OG needs to turn on his text to speech engine and listen to the whole
    thing.

    Meat Plow, Nov 24, 2010
  8. Meat Plow

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 20:10:27 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:06:07 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    >>> You must be a conservative.

    >> LOL

    > OG needs to turn on his text to speech engine and listen to the whole
    > thing.

    <g> I read the whole thing, It is funny but probably close to the
    truth as it gets.
    --
    11/24/2010 2:12:40 PM CST
    Old Gringo38, Nov 24, 2010
  9. Meat Plow

    thanatoid Guest

    Old Gringo38 <> wrote in

    > On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:14:32 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> For those that don't know about history ... Here is a

    <snip>

    >> true self... I'm going to have another beer.

    > Too long, I can only comprehend 3 lines at a time.

    Very nice. Now try to comprehend - and implement - the concept
    of SNIPPING.

    --
    "Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
    - 21st Century Humanoid
    thanatoid, Nov 25, 2010
  10. Meat Plow

    thanatoid Guest

    Jordon <jordon@REMOVE~THISmyrealbox.com> wrote in

    > Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >> On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:14:32 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
    >>
    >>> For those that don't know about history ... Here is a

    <snip>

    >> Too long, I can only comprehend 3 lines at a time.

    > You must be a conservative.

    Your perceptual skills are impressive. Now learn to fucking
    SNIP.

    thanatoid, Nov 25, 2010
  11. Meat Plow

    thanatoid Guest

    Old Gringo38 <> wrote in

    <snip>

    > <g> I read the whole thing, It is funny but probably close
    > to the truth as it gets.

    "As close to the"

    BTW, thank you for allowing everyone else to read the whole
    thing AGAIN, in case they missed it the first 5 times.

    thanatoid, Nov 25, 2010
  12. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:46:10 +0000, thanatoid wrote:

    > Old Gringo38 <> wrote in
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    >> <g> I read the whole thing, It is funny but probably close to the
    >> truth as it gets.

    > "As close to the"
    >
    > BTW, thank you for allowing everyone else to read the whole thing AGAIN,
    > in case they missed it the first 5 times.

    No turkey for complainers.

    Meat Plow, Nov 25, 2010
  13. Meat Plow

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:46:10 +0000 (UTC), thanatoid wrote:

    > Old Gringo38 <> wrote in
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    >> <g> I read the whole thing, It is funny but probably close
    >> to the truth as it gets.

    > "As close to the"
    >
    > BTW, thank you for allowing everyone else to read the whole
    > thing AGAIN, in case they missed it the first 5 times.

    Oh you're more than welcome LOL Happy Thanksgiving!
    --
    11/25/2010 10:09:45 AM CST
    Old Gringo38, Nov 25, 2010
  14. Meat Plow

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 16:04:01 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:46:10 +0000, thanatoid wrote:
    >
    >> Old Gringo38 <> wrote in
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>
    >>> <g> I read the whole thing, It is funny but probably close to the
    >>> truth as it gets.

    >> "As close to the"
    >>
    >> BTW, thank you for allowing everyone else to read the whole thing AGAIN,
    >> in case they missed it the first 5 times.

    > No turkey for complainers.

    He'd bitch if they hung him with a brand new rope. <g>
    --
    11/25/2010 10:10:57 AM CST
    Old Gringo38, Nov 25, 2010
  15. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 10:11:30 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 16:04:01 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:46:10 +0000, thanatoid wrote:
    >>
    >>> Old Gringo38 <> wrote in
    >>>
    >>> <snip>

    >>> "As close to the"
    >>>
    >>> BTW, thank you for allowing everyone else to read the whole thing
    >>> AGAIN, in case they missed it the first 5 times.

    >> No turkey for complainers.

    > He'd bitch if they hung him with a brand new rope. <g>

    Turkey's done -deep frier <yum> yams are baked, gravy is in the boat
    and the cranberry roll is sliced. Punkin pie is coolin and the whip cream
    is whipped! Time to chow down.

    Meat Plow, Nov 25, 2010
  16. Meat Plow

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:10:02 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 10:11:30 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    >>> No turkey for complainers.

    >> He'd bitch if they hung him with a brand new rope. <g>

    > Turkey's done -deep frier <yum> yams are baked, gravy is in the boat
    > and the cranberry roll is sliced. Punkin pie is coolin and the whip cream
    > is whipped! Time to chow down.

    Enjoy, and eat way too much. Happy Thanksgiving.
    --
    11/25/2010 11:18:46 AM CST
    Old Gringo38, Nov 25, 2010
  17. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:19:31 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:10:02 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    >>> He'd bitch if they hung him with a brand new rope. <g>

    >> Turkey's done -deep frier <yum> yams are baked, gravy is in the boat
    >> and the cranberry roll is sliced. Punkin pie is coolin and the whip
    >> cream is whipped! Time to chow down.

    > Enjoy, and eat way too much. Happy Thanksgiving.

    Didn't eat much, just a little of each. My sister invited me over later
    so I gotta save some room.

    Meat Plow, Nov 25, 2010
  18. Meat Plow

    joevan Guest

    <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 10:11:30 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    >>> No turkey for complainers.

    >> He'd bitch if they hung him with a brand new rope. <g>

    >Turkey's done -deep frier <yum> yams are baked, gravy is in the boat
    >and the cranberry roll is sliced. Punkin pie is coolin and the whip cream
    >is whipped! Time to chow down.

    Sounds good. I would join you, but daughter and I are going to my
    assistants home for dinner. It has been traditional since wife
    passed. Daughter is now 20 and we are both getting along just fine.
    She lives mostly with her other family now and I do my work and enjoy
    the gym most days. Have a happy day.
    joevan, Nov 25, 2010
  19. Meat Plow

    G. Morgan Guest

    joevan <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:10:02 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow
    ><> wrote:
    >>Turkey's done -deep frier <yum> yams are baked, gravy is in the boat
    >>and the cranberry roll is sliced. Punkin pie is coolin and the whip cream
    >>is whipped! Time to chow down.

    >Sounds good. I would join you, but daughter and I are going to my
    >assistants home for dinner. It has been traditional since wife
    >passed. Daughter is now 20 and we are both getting along just fine.
    >She lives mostly with her other family now and I do my work and enjoy
    >the gym most days. Have a happy day.

    Do you two know each other that well for Mr. Plow to invite you over for
    Thanksgiving dinner?
    --
    You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
    vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo
    G. Morgan, Nov 26, 2010
  20. Meat Plow

    Jordon Guest

    thanatoid wrote:
    > Jordon<jordon@REMOVE~THISmyrealbox.com> wrote in
    >
    >> Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > <snip>
    >
    >>> Too long, I can only comprehend 3 lines at a time.

    >> You must be a conservative.

    > Your perceptual skills are impressive.

    Your social skills are not.

    > Now learn to fucking SNIP.