    is a way for him to log on and work while i'm also logged on and working on
    the same pc at the same time.

    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?c2hhb2xpbl9tb25r?=, Feb 18, 2006

  2. Purchase a 5 license for Windows Server 2003 x86 or x64. :p
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 18, 2006

  3. aha, it's kinda hard to do when you're 15 and a bit short always on money. I
    was more hopeing for some sort of policy editor or registry editor. hehe, if
    I had the money I would though.
    Thanks anyway, keep 'em comming :D.

    =?Utf-8?B?c2hhb2xpbl9tb25r?=, Feb 18, 2006
  4. I understand, there probably is a hack. I read somewhere on the web, its
    possible to turn Windows XP Home into Windows Server by applying certain reg
    hacks and applying a few .dlls. But I am sure Microsoft would discourage
    that and consider it against your license agreement.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 19, 2006
  5. It _is_ a violation of the licensing agreement.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 19, 2006