    Thanks for your prompt reply but this did not work. The only items in the
    spin box are Microsoft Outlook and Juno. It will not let me type in Outlook
    Express which I want to use. Any suggestions?
    inez @mindspring, Jun 10, 2004

  2. inez @mindspring

    Unk Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:37:38 GMT, "inez @mindspring"
    <> wrote:

    >>>Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, Internet Options, "Programs" tab,

    >use
    >the spin box to select "Outlook Express" as the default email handler,
    >"Apply", "OK"<<
    >Thanks for your prompt reply but this did not work. The only items in the
    >spin box are Microsoft Outlook and Juno. It will not let me type in Outlook
    >Express which I want to use. Any suggestions?

    Please don't start a new thread. See your original thread for the reply.
    Unk, Jun 10, 2004

  3. inez @mindspring

    °Mike° Guest

    What are you talking about? Why did you not stay
    in the original thread? This is why it is a BAD idea
    to make new thread, with new subject lines, about
    the SAME problem.

    On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:37:38 GMT, in
    <ST1yc.9135$>
    inez @mindspring scrawled: