    See the recent posts in news.admin.net-abuse.email with
    SPEWS in the title and see how this domain is wrongfully listed
    by SPEWS for purely personal and vidictive reasons.
    Frog, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Frog wrote:

    > See the recent posts in news.admin.net-abuse.email with
    > SPEWS in the title and see how this domain is wrongfully listed
    > by SPEWS for purely personal and vidictive reasons.

    Ignore this clown. He's a spammer troll, widely criticized for that in
    n.a.n-a.e. (I'm a regular reader.)
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Aug 29, 2003

  3. Frog

    Mara Guest

    On 29 Aug 2003 04:10:59 +0200, Frog wrote:

    >See the recent posts in news.admin.net-abuse.email with
    >SPEWS in the title and see how this domain is wrongfully listed
    >by SPEWS for purely personal and vidictive reasons.

    SPEWS does not do spite listings. Never has, never will. It does, however, widen
    the block when hosts like XO.net refuse to do anything about their spam problem:

    http://snurl.com/26nw

    It is also being DoSsed currently, by the same trolls who are flooding nanae
    with their bullshit. I am unable to reach spews to check to see if Concentric is
    listed - which is exactly the way the trolls planned this. Thanks for being part
    of the problem, idiot.

    "Don't like it? Get a decent host, instead of whimpering about the spamhaus
    you're using. And while you're at it, learn to tell the difference between a
    legitimate post in nanae and a troll, and tell Jim at XO.net to stop allowing
    his trolls to cancel posts and DoSing servers."

    --
    "Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable
    from malice." -- Vernon Schryver
    Mara, Aug 29, 2003