computers

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by nevillenevilleson, Aug 21, 2005.

  1. Anyone on here know how to fix them?
    nevillenevilleson, Aug 21, 2005

  2. nevillenevilleson

    Mike Easter Guest

    nevillenevilleson wrote:
    > Anyone on here know how to fix them?

    Some people just dump them and replace with a new one.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Aug 21, 2005

  3. nevillenevilleson

    philo Guest

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    > nevillenevilleson wrote:
    > > Anyone on here know how to fix them?

    > Some people just dump them and replace with a new one.

    and the ones that are dumped...
    i pickup and fix...
    recently got a discarded p-IV...
    still new...
    someone started building their own...then gave up partway through.
    the slots for the cards had not even been pushed out yet!
    philo, Aug 21, 2005
  4. nevillenevilleson

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Format and reinstall.
    It could be Spyware.
    It's not really a problem.

    --

    "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't

    -
    -

    pcbutts1, Aug 21, 2005
  5. nevillenevilleson

    Drodbar Guest

    nevillenevilleson wrote:
    > Anyone on here know how to fix them?

    Just turn it off and on again.
    Drodbar, Aug 21, 2005
  6. "philo" <> wrote in news:7tadnbiOfKpg6ZXeRVn-
    :

    > "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    >> nevillenevilleson wrote:
    >> > Anyone on here know how to fix them?

    >> Some people just dump them and replace with a new one.
    >>

    > and the ones that are dumped...
    > i pickup and fix...
    > recently got a discarded p-IV...
    > still new...
    > someone started building their own...then gave up partway through.
    > the slots for the cards had not even been pushed out yet!

    I'm going to have to move to a better neighborhood-I just found a
    450p2 the other day.
    -max
    --
    Playing Nice on Usenet:
    My Pages: http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/
    What's in a Name?, Aug 21, 2005
  7. I'd like to turn you on and off again. We could have some fun together.

    nevillenevilleson, Aug 21, 2005
  8. nevillenevilleson

    Bad Dog Guest

    nevillenevilleson wrote:
    > Anyone on here know how to fix them?

    From what I have seen from your post, the best way to fix your computer
    would be to smash your head in with a sledgehammer.

    --
    regards,
    Bad Dog
    Bad Dog, Aug 22, 2005
  9. nevillenevilleson

    elaich Guest

    "nevillenevilleson" <> wrote in

    > Anyone on here know how to fix them?

    You should ask your helpdesk staff. Some of them seem marginally competent.

    I hope the Sims haven't been partying in your box again. That spilled beer
    wreaks hell with card edge connections
    elaich, Aug 22, 2005