    workgroup is not accessible and that I might not have permission. I've
    checked in 'My computer' and both computers are on the same workgroup.

    Help please!
    =?Utf-8?B?TWVybGlu?=, Feb 14, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWVybGlu?=

    Mike G Guest

    Do you have a firewall....and if so did you give your ip's permission to see
    the share?

    Mike G, Feb 14, 2006

  3. Yes I have a firewall, but even with it turned-off the computers still can't
    see each other.

    I think the real problem is that, even though the desktop is part of the
    workgroup, it doesn't have permission to join it and I don't know how I can
    give it that permission.

    Merlin

    =?Utf-8?B?TWVybGlu?=, Feb 15, 2006