    I dont mind buying motherboards ect to make one.

    I got a couple of old AT cases lying around as well

    Steve Heller
    Steven Heller, Jul 11, 2003

  2. I'd suggest that you pickup an Asus P2B motherboard on E-Bay and build
    one. This is a slot one Pentium II motherboard, but with a "slocket",
    it can take a Pentium 3 or Coppermine CPU in socket 370 form factor.

    The best boards are P2B's with no suffix (such as P2B-DS), with revision
    1.10, 1.11 or 1.12, but earlier ones will also work.

    Barry Watzman, Jul 12, 2003

  3. Thanks for all the replies! I work with equipment that is fairly
    expensive and the manufacturer insisted on using ISA slot communication
    boards up to maybe last year or so. The equipment should work for 10
    years or more. So, I've been trying to upgrade the PC's I use so they
    are not completely sluggish. I think its a waste to sit around waiting
    for something to process or print.

    I was looking for "unused" or "newer" . I guess I'll have to hunt on
    ebay

    Steve Heller

    Steven Heller, Jul 14, 2003
  4. Steven Heller

    natural_4u Guest

    Try these guys...

    http://www.goseecal.com/

    natural_4u, Jul 14, 2003
  5. Steven Heller

    chris Guest

    I've got a P3 450Mhz box with an ISA slot!, actually, i've got 2 ISA's, 5
    PCI, 1 AGP(2x)
    I'm looking to sell my board, and chip, if you're interested. =)

    Chris

    chris, Jul 15, 2003