    What is the quality like?, I ask because at this time, I don't know anyone I
    can try it out with....

    Thanks.
    Representative Trantis, Dec 30, 2003

  2. Representative Trantis

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Representative Trantis" <> wrote in
    news:bssjt4$ff6$:

    > What is the quality like?, I ask because at this time, I don't know
    > anyone I can try it out with....

    It is not as clear as a telephone usually, even with perfect connections.
    This is because as cheap as your phone may be, it usually has better
    quality equipment than the $1.99 microphones everyone uses. Assuming you
    had a good quality microphone, it may sound near phone quality.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    DeMoN LaG, Dec 30, 2003