    stupid operating systems like Windows will drive us crazy
    and the radiation from monitors will slowly kill us!!!

    We should get rid of computers, they are EVIL!!!
    Lucas J.Riesau, Jun 9, 2007

  2. Lucas J.Riesau

    BuckRabbit Guest

    Good luck with that ...lol

    BuckRabbit, Jun 10, 2007

  3. Lucas J.Riesau

    Jimbo Guest

    > Computers are no good, computers will steal our jobs,
    > stupid operating systems like Windows will drive us crazy
    > and the radiation from monitors will slowly kill us!!!
    >
    > We should get rid of computers, they are EVIL!!!

    AMEN!!!

    How else could you post some crap like this and get it out to the mass
    public were it not for the EVIL computer you are using?

    Thus, you are using EVIL and by default are EVIL your self!

    P.S. LCD screens don't give off significant levels of radiation and won't
    slowly kill us.

    P.P.S. had I thought you were serious I would not have posted to a troll
    thread.
    Jimbo, Jun 11, 2007
  4. Lucas J.Riesau

    Stefano Guest

    On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:44:37 -0700, "Jimbo" <> wrote:

    >P.P.S. had I thought you were serious I would not have posted to a troll
    >thread.

    Jimbo, I just think he is crazy... that's all... crazy people exist.

    --
    Now working at http://www.newonlineshopping.net

    Books, Clothing and Accessories, Computers,
    Electronics, Gifts, Jewelry and Watches.
    Stefano, Jun 11, 2007
  5. Lucas J.Riesau

    jtees4 Guest

    On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 08:13:06 -0700, "Lucas J.Riesau"
    <> wrote:

    >Computers are no good, computers will steal our jobs,
    >stupid operating systems like Windows will drive us crazy
    >and the radiation from monitors will slowly kill us!!!
    >
    >We should get rid of computers, they are EVIL!!!

    Yeah, I'd put em right up there with The Beatles.
    jtees4, Jun 15, 2007