    prevent Armageddon.

    Computers are evil, using them is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
    witches like computers.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

    Harlan Osier, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Harlan Osier wrote:
    >> Computers are EVIL, they're the work of the devil, made to collect
    >> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >>
    >> If you like computers, you will lose your soul to be damned
    >> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
    >> for all eternity.

    I checked all my peers and found no server holding hell.demons. I found
    alt.satanism but nowt else.

    Cunning Linguist, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Harlan Osier

    Brian Guest

    "Harlan Osier" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Computers are EVIL, they're the work of the devil, made to collect your
    > souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >
    > If you like computers, you will lose your soul to be damned
    > for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
    > for all eternity.
    >
    > So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
    >
    > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
    > your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
    > prevent Armageddon.
    >
    > Computers are evil, using them is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
    > witches like computers.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

    hmm i recently downloaded daemon tools.. should i delete it?

    Brian, Jul 13, 2004
  4. Harlan Osier

    Wizard Guest

    .... and now a few words from the lunatic fringe ....

    Wizard, Jul 13, 2004
  5. Harlan Osier

    Eleuthero

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Mr. Osier Is Correct.

    I *teach* Computer Science at the COLLEGE
    level and before that worked as a device driver
    engineer. I think computer technology has
    become evil. It's all needless complexity that
    has rotted our kids' souls. You buy a fax
    machine or a TV remote and it comes with
    a 200 page manual.

    Computers got tied to MONEY way, way too
    soon and we are left now with devices that
    are a mishmash of malfunction and "manufactured
    necessity". Who tied cellphones to cameras? I
    have never "needed" to take a picture while
    telephoning in my life? Uncle Louies slides of
    his boring camping trips were a hundred times
    more interesting than the endless useless pics
    women send of their friends smiling at a pub.

    Maybe Mr. Osier is coming from a religious angle.
    I don't give a rat's arse. Computers are now evil
    and when I retire in a year, I'm going to give them
    up. Even email is evil. An average corporate flunky
    now wastes 1.35 work hours per day on email and
    that's likely to be a conservative estimate (from
    Dataquest).

    Technology now just eats up time and gives nothing
    back to the soul. As our Greater Depression progresses
    and we don't have PEOPLE to turn to, I expect massive
    suicides with the alienating effect of pervasively bad
    technology as a prime mover.

    The ARE evil, Mr. Osier. Don't back down.

    Eleuthero

    Eleuthero, Dec 2, 2009