    build a house of cards.

    --
    http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 30, 2005

  2. How would you use one if you don't have any computerised beer?
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Sep 30, 2005

  3. Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    > How would you use one if you don't have any computerised beer?

    hmmm, back to the lab boys... make me some computerised beer.

    --
    http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 30, 2005
  4. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Squirrel Guest

    On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:09:38 +1200, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    <> wrote:

    >Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    >> How would you use one if you don't have any computerised beer?

    >hmmm, back to the lab boys... make me some computerised beer.

    damn makes nicking bar mats in a legue of its own really

    Squirrel

    And remember be nice to straights, it takes two of them to make one of you

    Boy George
    Squirrel, Sep 30, 2005
  5. In article <>,
    Squirrel <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:09:38 +1200, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    >>> How would you use one if you don't have any computerised beer?

    >>hmmm, back to the lab boys... make me some computerised beer.

    >damn makes nicking bar mats in a legue of its own really

    Just as well I guess, since it was costing bar owners and arm and a
    legue...
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Sep 30, 2005
  6. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Squirrel Guest

    On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:57:33 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
    <_zealand> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > Squirrel <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:09:38 +1200, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    >><> wrote:

    >>>hmmm, back to the lab boys... make me some computerised beer.

    >>damn makes nicking bar mats in a legue of its own really

    >Just as well I guess, since it was costing bar owners and arm and a
    >legue...

    funny thing is, no matter how many I ave flogged over the years, I
    have no idea where I have put any of them.

    Did better flogging cocktail glasses, best mate was in a wheelchair
    (until they buried her) we ordered shit loads of cocktails and got
    legless (easier for her) then hid all the glasses around the
    wheelchair and jangled out, the bith never even left me one in her
    will, but I am sure I heard her coffin jangle on the way down :)

    Squirrel, Sep 30, 2005