    Thanks in advance
    Phil

    ---
    Tony, May 6, 2004

  2. Tony

    Weez Guest

    "Tony" <> wrote in message
    news:iZnmc.1117$...
    > Hi can anyone give me some info on the guy who owns it . I paid for a

    laptop
    > over a month ago and now cant track him down . He says he is from chch . I
    > have checked
    >
    > http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/
    >
    > But no help . If anyone can I will be rapped
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Phil

    Nothing on http://www.archive.org/web/web.php looking at url :
    www.computergear.co.nz also no companies registered with that name, do u
    have a receipt with gst number? company name? full name of person you were
    dealing with? email address?
    Weez, May 6, 2004

  3. Tony

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Tony" <> wrote in message
    > Hi can anyone give me some info on the guy who owns it . I paid for a

    laptop
    > over a month ago and now cant track him down . He says he is from chch . I
    > have checked
    >
    > http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/
    >
    > But no help . If anyone can I will be rapped
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Phil

    Police.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, May 6, 2004
  4. Tony

    Gavin Tunney Guest

    On Thu, 6 May 2004 21:55:42 +1200, "Tony" <> wrote:

    >Hi can anyone give me some info on the guy who owns it . I paid for a laptop
    >over a month ago and now cant track him down . He says he is from chch . I
    >have checked
    >
    >http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/
    >
    >But no help . If anyone can I will be rapped
    >
    >Thanks in advance

    Look it up on http://www.domainz.net.nz ....shows the registrant ok

    Cheers

    Gavin
    Gavin Tunney, May 6, 2004
  5. Tony

    Weez Guest

    it links to this lot http://www.lhweb.co.nz/
    Weez, May 6, 2004
  6. Tony

    Gavin Tunney Guest

    On Thu, 06 May 2004 22:48:50 +1200, Gavin Tunney <>
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 6 May 2004 21:55:42 +1200, "Tony" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi can anyone give me some info on the guy who owns it . I paid for a laptop
    >>over a month ago and now cant track him down . He says he is from chch . I
    >>have checked
    >>
    >>http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/
    >>
    >>But no help . If anyone can I will be rapped
    >>
    >>Thanks in advance

    >Look it up on http://www.domainz.net.nz ....shows the registrant ok

    And speaking of Domainz, I notice it says the following on their
    site...

    Domainz Ltd -- A Melbourne IT Company

    Don't tell me they sold it to the effing aussies.... do we own
    anything in this bloody country any more?

    GT
    Gavin Tunney, May 6, 2004
  7. Tony

    JedMeister Guest

    If you paid by credit card, you could possibly receive a full refund from
    the credit card company...I always pay by credit card now even if they add
    2%, there is that extra level of protection.

    JedMeister, May 6, 2004
  8. Tony

    EMB Guest

    In news:iZnmc.1117$,
    Tony <> expelled:
    > Hi can anyone give me some info on the guy who owns it . I paid for a
    > laptop over a month ago and now cant track him down . He says he is
    > from chch . I have checked
    >
    > http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/
    >
    > But no help . If anyone can I will be rapped
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Phil

    The little wanker that owns this is my neice's ex boyfriend. Email me and
    I'll give you all the details I can. I'll also see if I can get any of my
    family down there to give him the what for.

    --
    EMB
    change two to number to reply
    EMB, May 6, 2004
  9. Tony

    EMB Guest

    In news:c7e7f9$a2n$,
    EMB <> expelled:
    > In news:iZnmc.1117$,
    > Tony <> expelled:
    >> Hi can anyone give me some info on the guy who owns it . I paid for a
    >> laptop over a month ago and now cant track him down . He says he is
    >> from chch . I have checked
    >>
    >> http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/
    >>
    >> But no help . If anyone can I will be rapped
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance
    >> Phil

    > The little wanker that owns this is my neice's ex boyfriend. Email
    > me and I'll give you all the details I can. I'll also see if I can
    > get any of my family down there to give him the what for.

    His full name & physical address of his business is

    HARGREAVES, Lamar Robert Andrew
    Level 1, 248 Haven Road
    Port Nelson, Nelson
    New Zealand

    EMB, May 6, 2004
  10. Tony

    EMB Guest

    In news:c7e7jj$a3m$,
    EMB <> expelled:
    > In news:c7e7f9$a2n$,
    > EMB <> expelled:
    >> In news:iZnmc.1117$,
    >> Tony <> expelled:
    >>> Hi can anyone give me some info on the guy who owns it . I paid for
    >>> a laptop over a month ago and now cant track him down . He says he
    >>> is from chch . I have checked
    >>>
    >>> http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/
    >>>
    >>> But no help . If anyone can I will be rapped
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance
    >>> Phil

    >> The little wanker that owns this is my neice's ex boyfriend. Email
    >> me and I'll give you all the details I can. I'll also see if I can
    >> get any of my family down there to give him the what for.

    > His full name & physical address of his business is
    >
    > HARGREAVES, Lamar Robert Andrew
    > Level 1, 248 Haven Road
    > Port Nelson, Nelson
    > New Zealand

    Full phone numbers here

    http://www.02net.co.nz/contactus.asp

    EMB, May 6, 2004
  11. Tony

    XPD Guest

    > On Thu, 06 May 2004 22:48:50 +1200, Gavin Tunney <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >On Thu, 6 May 2004 21:55:42 +1200, "Tony" <> wrote:
    > >
    > >>Hi can anyone give me some info on the guy who owns it . I paid for a

    laptop
    > >>over a month ago and now cant track him down . He says he is from chch .

    > >>have checked
    > >>
    > >>http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/
    > >>
    > >>But no help . If anyone can I will be rapped
    > >>
    > >>Thanks in advance

    > >Look it up on http://www.domainz.net.nz ....shows the registrant ok
    > >

    > And speaking of Domainz, I notice it says the following on their
    > site...
    >
    > Domainz Ltd -- A Melbourne IT Company
    >
    > Don't tell me they sold it to the effing aussies.... do we own
    > anything in this bloody country any more?
    >
    > GT

    That was ages ago........ :)
    XPD, May 6, 2004
  12. Tony

    Gavin Tunney Guest

    On Fri, 7 May 2004 09:24:43 +1200, "XPD" <>
    wrote:

    <snip>

    >> And speaking of Domainz, I notice it says the following on their
    >> site...
    >>
    >> Domainz Ltd -- A Melbourne IT Company
    >>
    >> Don't tell me they sold it to the effing aussies.... do we own
    >> anything in this bloody country any more?
    >>
    >> GT

    >That was ages ago........ :)

    Was it... must have missed that. Just paid that lot too, bugger it. If
    I'd known I would have used someone else.

    I hate dealing with aussie businesses. Gets a little tedious having to
    check your pocket to make sure your wallet is still there ;-)

    GT
    Gavin Tunney, May 6, 2004
  13. Tony

    John B Guest

    > On Fri, 7 May 2004 09:24:43 +1200, "XPD" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    > >> >
    > >> And speaking of Domainz, I notice it says the following on their
    > >> site...
    > >>
    > >> Domainz Ltd -- A Melbourne IT Company
    > >>
    > >> Don't tell me they sold it to the effing aussies.... do we own
    > >> anything in this bloody country any more?
    > >>
    > >> GT

    > >That was ages ago........ :)
    > >

    > Was it... must have missed that. Just paid that lot too, bugger it. If
    > I'd known I would have used someone else.

    You sure you didn't pay one of those scam invoices that originated from Domainz
    Australia? Where your domain name was presented and they offered you a *.net
    version of it at an exhorbitant price? I pay through my ISP. They bill me.

    > I hate dealing with aussie businesses. Gets a little tedious having to
    > check your pocket to make sure your wallet is still there ;-)
    >
    > GT

    John B
    John B, May 6, 2004
  14. Tony

    Gavin Tunney Guest

    On Fri, 7 May 2004 10:39:21 +1200, "John B" <>
    wrote:

    >"Gavin Tunney" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 7 May 2004 09:24:43 +1200, "XPD" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> <snip>

    >> >That was ages ago........ :)
    >> >

    >> Was it... must have missed that. Just paid that lot too, bugger it. If
    >> I'd known I would have used someone else.

    >You sure you didn't pay one of those scam invoices that originated from Domainz
    >Australia? Where your domain name was presented and they offered you a *.net
    >version of it at an exhorbitant price? I pay through my ISP. They bill me.

    Nah, they took over my domain account by default after they stitched
    up the people I used to pay.... lot of ISPs pulled out of domain
    registration when they made some changes a while back. Was just
    renewal time.

    GT
    Gavin Tunney, May 6, 2004
  15. Tony

    EMB Guest

    In news:,
    Gavin Tunney <> expelled:

    > Was it... must have missed that. Just paid that lot too, bugger it. If
    > I'd known I would have used someone else.
    >
    > I hate dealing with aussie businesses. Gets a little tedious having to
    > check your pocket to make sure your wallet is still there ;-)

    Iserve seem to be very good - I moved to them once the ockers bough Domainz.

    EMB, May 6, 2004
  16. Tony

    bAZZ Guest

    EMB wrote:
    > In news:c7e7jj$a3m$,
    > EMB <> expelled:
    >
    >>In news:c7e7f9$a2n$,
    >>EMB <> expelled:
    >>
    >>>In news:iZnmc.1117$,
    >>>Tony <> expelled:

    >>>The little wanker that owns this is my neice's ex boyfriend. Email
    >>>me and I'll give you all the details I can. I'll also see if I can
    >>>get any of my family down there to give him the what for.

    >>His full name & physical address of his business is
    >>
    >>HARGREAVES, Lamar Robert Andrew
    >> Level 1, 248 Haven Road
    >> Port Nelson, Nelson
    >> New Zealand

    > Full phone numbers here
    >
    > http://www.02net.co.nz/contactus.asp

    Hey guys

    Little prick eh. I see he lives in Nelson. I am going up there next week
    for the very same thing but a different person. I was ripped thru this
    group last week !!

    I sent $800 to Matt Brown who was selling stuff thru nz.wanted for a
    heap of stuff. A quater of it arrived and that was it. He started
    bullshitting about delivery last week and dicked me around with it and I
    rang couriers etc. and found the excuses were crap. Gave him the benefit
    of the doubt tho but when it arrived hare so much was missing it was
    unreal. Took a punt and lost out but am going up to pay the idiot a
    visit in person. Not a lot of money but is the principle of trust. there
    has to be some degree of trust with online transactions thru newsgroups
    etc. and after 3-4 years of it have never once had a problem till now.
    So time to fix it !!!! hehe.

    If this other idiot is in Nelson or Chch drop me a line and I will
    gladly go see him too for you. (bd22 at webnet.co.nz or 027 404 6586).
    You can't let these arseholes get away with it at all and the police
    etc. take too long and can be ineffectual at times. My way will not only
    get a result but they will also pay for the trouble of collecting too.
    One of the benefits of a troubled youth and being an (ex-)gang member
    has been the contacts and life long friendships around the country that
    will *help* with debt collection. I did a google on Matt Brown and found
    a thread where he did same shit 3 years ago in here so he is up to his
    old tricks again. Well this time he has fucked over the wrong people and
    he will be made accountable I can promise him that. Made a few calls
    last night to old club members and they have put in place *collection
    proccedures* so if you want this other clown sorted I am more than
    willing to help.

    Normally I would not be so aggressive but he has effectivly ripped my
    kids and nephews etc. as the gear was for new machines for them all etc.
    So it becomes personal now and I just hate cowardly scam artists who
    rely on the anonimity of the net to hide behind.
    Shit what a rant. Better go.

    (pissed off)bAZZ

    Bazz
    bAZZ, May 7, 2004
  17. EMB
    > In news:c7e7jj$a3m$,
    > EMB <> expelled:
    > > In news:c7e7f9$a2n$,
    > > EMB <> expelled:
    > >> In news:iZnmc.1117$,
    > >> Tony <> expelled:

    > >> The little wanker that owns this is my neice's ex boyfriend. Email
    > >> me and I'll give you all the details I can. I'll also see if I can
    > >> get any of my family down there to give him the what for.

    > > His full name & physical address of his business is
    > >
    > > HARGREAVES, Lamar Robert Andrew
    > > Level 1, 248 Haven Road
    > > Port Nelson, Nelson
    > > New Zealand

    > Full phone numbers here
    >
    > http://www.02net.co.nz/contactus.asp

    "E-mail Address Contacts (alphabetical order)
    You will not be able to click on the below addresses, this is to prevent
    spam."

    HAHAHAHAHA
    Patrick Dunford, May 7, 2004
  18. Tony

    Brendon Guest

    > Normally I would not be so aggressive but he has effectivly ripped my
    > kids and nephews etc. as the gear was for new machines for them all etc.
    > So it becomes personal now and I just hate cowardly scam artists who
    > rely on the anonimity of the net to hide behind.
    > Shit what a rant. Better go.
    >
    > (pissed off)bAZZ
    >
    > Bazz

    Bazz......do us a favour and let us know how you get on in both
    situations.....I hear your plight, and support you wholeheartedly. If I
    lived a bit closer I would come and join you on the front doorstep!

    Cheers
    Brendon
    Brendon, May 7, 2004
  19. Tony

    Gurble Guest

    On Fri, 7 May 2004 12:48:16 +1200, Patrick Dunford
    <> wrote:

    >> > His full name & physical address of his business is
    >> >
    >> > HARGREAVES, Lamar Robert Andrew
    >> > Level 1, 248 Haven Road
    >> > Port Nelson, Nelson
    >> > New Zealand

    >> Full phone numbers here
    >>
    >> http://www.02net.co.nz/contactus.asp

    >"E-mail Address Contacts (alphabetical order)
    >You will not be able to click on the below addresses, this is to prevent
    >spam."
    >
    >HAHAHAHAHA

    These email addresses?

    Abuse (Network / Spam)
    Accounts (Invoices / Billing)
    Hostmaster (Domain Names / Hostnames)
    Network Operations Center / NOC (Servers)
    Postmaster (E-mail)
    Sales (Pricing / Information)
    SOA (Servers)
    Support (Internet / Hosting)
    Webmaster (Website)

    Or these ones?

    Or maybe in reverse alphabetical order:

    Nah, actually I think I prefer them alphabetically:

    Gee, I hope they don't get spammed...
    Gurble, May 7, 2004
  20. Tony

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Brendon wrote:
    >> Normally I would not be so aggressive but he has effectivly ripped my
    >> kids and nephews etc. as the gear was for new machines for them all
    >> etc. So it becomes personal now and I just hate cowardly scam
    >> artists who rely on the anonimity of the net to hide behind.
    >> Shit what a rant. Better go.
    >>
    >> (pissed off)bAZZ
    >>
    >> Bazz

    > Bazz......do us a favour and let us know how you get on in both
    > situations.....I hear your plight, and support you wholeheartedly. If
    > I lived a bit closer I would come and join you on the front doorstep!

    Same goes for me Bazz. These fuckers need to be held accountable. Good work.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, May 7, 2004