    paddyj Guest

    i am trying to fix a gateway laptop it has been formatted abd it is
    asking for restore disc which i dont have can anyone help me please
    paddyj, Mar 16, 2008

  2. On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 08:51:40 -0700, paddyj wrote:

    > i am trying to fix a gateway laptop it has been formatted abd it is
    > asking for restore disc which i dont have can anyone help me please

    You will need to contact the person/corporation who sold you the laptop.

    --
    Smoking Causes Lung Cancer

    Franklin D Roosevelt: "We have always known that heedless self-interest
    was bad morals; we know now that it is bad economics."
    Smoking Causes Lung Cancer (SCLC), Mar 16, 2008

  3. paddyj

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "paddyj" <> wrote in message
    >i am trying to fix a gateway laptop it has been formatted abd it is
    > asking for restore disc which i dont have can anyone help me please

    If its asking for a restore disk then its NOT been formatted properly.

    I would say a hidden partition on D drive.
    Craig Sutton, Mar 17, 2008
  4. In article
    <>, paddyj
    did write:

    > i am trying to fix a gateway laptop it has been formatted abd it is
    > asking for restore disc which i dont have can anyone help me please

    <http://support.gateway.com/s/SOFTWARE/Medialess/FAQ/SUPPAGE01su44.shtml>

    Found in just a couple of minutes of Googling. Am I really that smart,
    or ... ?
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Mar 17, 2008