    time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters also
    get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I am
    doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!

    gkjjhowe, Aug 24, 2007

  2. gkjjhowe

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 05:10:31 GMT, "gkjjhowe" <>
    wrote:

    >I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
    >time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters also
    >get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I am
    >doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!

    With the details (or lack thereof) that you've provided, only a
    psychic would know.

    "It isn't hooked up"?

    I've never heard of a error that says that.

    Try some details on this computer. Is it a Mac? A PC? Windows XP?
    Windows Vista?

    What is the EXACT error?

    Evan Platt, Aug 24, 2007

  3. gkjjhowe

    sdlomi2 Guest

    "gkjjhowe" <> wrote in message
    >I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
    >time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters
    >also get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I
    >am doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!

    Bet it's a laptop--if so, simple cause for letter-mixup on line above.

    sdlomi2, Aug 24, 2007
  4. gkjjhowe

    Rectum Burn Guest

    baby's happy <> said in news:1187936137.269513.191410
    @q4g2000prc.googlegroups.com:

    > I saw your article is very good, I like it very much. I will continue
    > to pay attention to your article, the following are the points I hope
    > that I have similar concerns.
    > http://www.I_suck_dick.com http://www.I_blow_goats.com

    Spammers certainly do........

    Hahaha

    Rectum Burrrrrrrrrrn

    Rectum Burn, Aug 24, 2007
  5. gkjjhowe

    Gordon Guest

    Ping Blinky Re: computer

    "gkjjhowe" <> wrote in message
    >I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
    >time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters
    >also get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I
    >am doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!

    Blinky?

    Gordon, Aug 24, 2007
  6. gkjjhowe

    Richard Guest

    "gkjjhowe" <> wrote in message
    >I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
    >time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters
    >also get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I
    >am doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!

    Do you still have the box it came in ..........

    Richard, Aug 24, 2007
  7. gkjjhowe

    olfart Guest

    "Richard" <> wrote in message

    > "gkjjhowe" <> wrote in message
    >>I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
    >>time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters
    >>also get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I
    >>am doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!
    >>

    > Do you still have the box it came in ..........

    That's the problem. He never took it out of the box.

    olfart, Aug 24, 2007
  8. gkjjhowe

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Bada bing gkjjhowe <> bada bang:
    > I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
    > time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters also
    > get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I am
    > doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!

    Hold it upside down over your head and shake.

    Mike "repeat asnecessary" Yetto
    --
    "There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free
    government ought to be to trust no man living with power to

    Mike Yetto, Aug 24, 2007
  9. gkjjhowe

    Guest

    gkjjhowe wrote:

    > I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
    > time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters also
    > get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I am
    > doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!

    You haven't paid your full time bill so you only get half time. If you
    don't pay soon you will no time service.

    Bill

    , Aug 24, 2007
  10. gkjjhowe

    Top Guest

    Mike Yetto wrote:

    > Bada bing gkjjhowe <> bada bang:
    >> I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
    >> time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters also
    >> get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I am
    >> doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!
    >>

    > Hold it upside down over your head and shake.
    >
    > Mike "repeat asnecessary" Yetto

    Drive by or troll?

    Top

    Top, Aug 24, 2007
  11. "gkjjhowe" <> wrote in

    > I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of
    > the time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The
    > letters also get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell
    > me what I am doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!

    OE. It's rays will make you retarded.

    --

    http://www.elmatadorfilms.com/A Brief Case.wmv

    (O
    |__ BECAUSE OF THE RETARDS NORMAL PEOPLE
    .-|___ CAN NEVER PARK BY THE FRONT AGAIN
    ( ) \_
    `--'

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 24, 2007
  12. Re: Ping Blinky Re: computer

    Gordon wrote:
    > "gkjjhowe" <> wrote in message
    >>I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
    >>time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters
    >>also get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I
    >>am doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!

    > Blinky?

    I considered it.

    I will reconsider it.

    "It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is" is pretty good."

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 24, 2007
  13. On 2007-08-24, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Evan Platt waxed eloquently:
    snip

    > Try some details on this computer. Is it a Mac? A PC? Windows XP?
    > Windows Vista?

    Probably an Etch-a-Sketch..
    ..

    --
    The Old Sourdough

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 24, 2007
  14. olfart wrote:

    > "Richard" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "gkjjhowe" <> wrote in message
    >>>I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half
    >>>of the time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is.
    >>>The letters also get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you
    >>>please tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!
    >>>

    >> Do you still have the box it came in ..........
    >>

    > That's the problem. He never took it out of the box.

    So perhaps "the line above" that "get scrambledup" is the one that
    says:

    FRAGIEL - USE ON HOOSK

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 24, 2007
  15. Top wrote:
    > Mike Yetto wrote:
    >
    >> Bada bing gkjjhowe <> bada bang:
    >>> I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
    >>> time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters also
    >>> get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I am
    >>> doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!
    >>>

    >> Hold it upside down over your head and shake.
    >>
    >> Mike "repeat asnecessary" Yetto

    > Drive by or troll?

    Google Grouper -- but using his older (14) sister's laptop.

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 24, 2007
  16. gkjjhowe

    Hal Clark Guest

    On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 07:02:28 -0400, olfart wrote:

    > "Richard" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "gkjjhowe" <> wrote in message
    >>>I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
    >>>time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters
    >>>also get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I
    >>>am doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!
    >>>

    >> Do you still have the box it came in ..........
    >>

    > That's the problem. He never took it out of the box.

    They always do that when you climb into the box with them, but sometimes
    they do more than half time if you put extention cord into box and plug it
    in, but you have to plug it into the computer, not to you for it to work
    more that half time.

    Hal Clark, Aug 24, 2007
  17. gkjjhowe

    Spuds Guest

    On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:18:05 -0500, The Old Sourdough <>
    wrote:

    >On 2007-08-24, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Evan Platt waxed eloquently:
    >snip
    >>
    >> Try some details on this computer. Is it a Mac? A PC? Windows XP?
    >> Windows Vista?

    >Probably an Etch-a-Sketch..

    In that case, he might find this handy:

    Etch-A-Sketch Technical Support

    Q: My Etch-A-Sketch has a distorted display.
    A: Pick it up and shake it.

    Q: My Etch-A-Sketch has all of these funny little lines all over the screen.
    A: Pick it up and shake it.

    Q: How do I turn my Etch-A-Sketch off?
    A: Pick it up and shake it.

    Q: What's the shortcut for Undo?
    A: Pick it up and shake it.

    Q: How do I create an empty New Document window?
    A: Pick it up and shake it.

    Q: How do I Exit without Saving?
    A: Pick it up and shake it.

    Q: How do I set the background and foreground to the same color?
    A: Pick it up and shake it.

    Q: What is the proper procedure for rebooting my Etch-A-Sketch?
    A: Pick it up and shake it.

    Q: My Etch-A-Sketch has lines that prevent me from doing my art project.
    A: Pick it up and shake it.

    Q: How do I delete a document on my Etch-A-Sketch?
    A: Pick it up and shake it.

    Q: How do I keep from losing my Etch-A-Sketch documents in the middle of my
    work?
    A: Stop shaking it.

    Spuds, Aug 24, 2007
  18. On 2007-08-24, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Spuds waxed eloquently:
    > On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:18:05 -0500, The Old Sourdough <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On 2007-08-24, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Evan Platt waxed eloquently:
    >>snip
    >>>
    >>> Try some details on this computer. Is it a Mac? A PC? Windows XP?
    >>> Windows Vista?

    >>Probably an Etch-a-Sketch..

    > In that case, he might find this handy:
    >
    > Etch-A-Sketch Technical Support

    snip

    :)

    --
    The Old Sourdough

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 24, 2007
  19. gkjjhowe

    Plato Guest

    gkjjhowe wrote:

    > I have had my computer since Feb., and I still can't get on it half of the
    > time. It always says it isn't hooked up, when I know it is. The letters also
    > get scrambledup in the line above too. Can you please tell me what I am
    > doing wrong? Thank You Very Much!

    Sounds like a bad video card or bad onboard video chip.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Aug 25, 2007
  20. gkjjhowe

    Top Guest

    The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > On 2007-08-24, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Evan Platt waxed eloquently:
    > snip
    >>
    >> Try some details on this computer. Is it a Mac? A PC? Windows XP?
    >> Windows Vista?

    > Probably an Etch-a-Sketch..

    Ding Ding Ding Give this Gentleman a prize from the top row!!

    Top, Aug 25, 2007