    256 + 512 DDR 2100 RAM
    Geforce mx420 video
    soundblaster sound card

    Paragon, Oct 28, 2003

  2. Paragon

    °Mike° Guest

    Check your power supply.

    On 28 Oct 2003 08:04:58 -0800, in
    <>
    Paragon scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 28, 2003

  3. Paragon

    TwIsTeR Guest

    I had that happen twice, for two different reasons.

    I leave my system on all the time, but went away for a week so I turned it
    off. When I got home, it would turn on for a split second and go off. I
    had to reseat the RAM.

    The second time it happened was about a month ago. As someone else
    mentioned, check your power supply. Turned out mine was dying.

    Scott

    TwIsTeR, Nov 1, 2003