  1. pamela

    pamela Guest

    I think its broken because nothing comes on the screen.

    pamela, May 10, 2005

  2. pamela

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    pamela wrote:
    > I think its broken because nothing comes on the screen.

    No weather today Neville?

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, May 10, 2005

  3. pamela wrote:
    > I think its broken because nothing comes on the screen.

    How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    How to Act Smart on Usenet

    Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
    http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp

    How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

    Otherwise, you might as well try here:

    Psychic Friends Network
    (800) 592-7827

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, May 10, 2005
  4. pamela

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 10 May 2005 12:58:10 +0100, "pamela" <> wrote:

    >I think its broken because nothing comes on the screen.

    *I* think you're an idiot, neville. And a troll.

    <the sound of *yet another* plonk of the same goomer>

    "Want to impress people? Stop morphing, moron."

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Mara, May 10, 2005
  5. pamela

    joevan Guest

    wrote:

    >I think its broken because nothing comes on the screen.

    It must need some gas. Did you check the tank?

    joevan, May 10, 2005
  6. Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:

    > pamela wrote:

    >> I think its broken because nothing comes on the screen.

    > How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
    > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    <snip>

    YHBT by neville.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, May 10, 2005
  7. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:
    >
    >> pamela wrote:

    >>> I think its broken because nothing comes on the screen.

    >> How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
    >> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    > <snip>
    >
    > YHBT by neville.

    I realised that soon after I posted. D'OH!

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, May 11, 2005