    --
    Visit Flights Of Fantasy...
    http://eternity.home.comcast.net/

    ~*Eternity*~, Jan 16, 2004

  2. ~*Eternity*~

    Harrison Guest

    You'll need to download the modem drivers for Windows 2000 and install
    them. If the modem is the original, get the drivers from hp.com. If
    the modem is an aftermarket or replacement, check the modem for
    identifying chipset markings and search for the driver at
    driverguide.com or the modem manufacturer's website.

    Harrison, Jan 16, 2004

  3. ~*Eternity*~

    Harrison Guest

    See my previous response.
    Here is a shortcut to the download page for the modem drivers from hp.
    http://snipurl.com/3vd4

    Harrison, Jan 16, 2004
  4. ~*Eternity*~

    ~*Eternity*~ Guest

    Thank you. I will let you know when she has it working ...
    Eternity

    ~*Eternity*~, Jan 16, 2004
  5. ~*Eternity*~

    ~*Eternity*~ Guest

    Just wanted to let you know she got it working. She does not have dial up
    access at her home, but she said that it at least attempted to dial her
    connection and that it said the device is working properly.
    Thanks again
    ~*Etenity*~

    ~*Eternity*~, Jan 16, 2004
  6. ~*Eternity*~