    up, it did when I first bought it. There is no problem in the device
    manager for the USB controllers. I have other external usb hard drive
    that work just fine. Dear me what could be wrong?

    james @uvvm.uvic.ca, Nov 3, 2009

  2. No it does not how up in Disk Management. There seems to be little on
    this in the internet or non applicable? Funny but it used to and
    still is seen by my wife's computer.

    james @uvvm.uvic.ca, Nov 8, 2009

  3. james @uvvm.uvic.ca

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 08 Nov 2009 20:16:28 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

    > Perhaps, if you do, you'll come back and tell us if you find any
    > malware.

    TINU

    --
    Elmo McElroy: If I wanted cuisine, I'd have gone to Paris
    Felix DeSouza: You can still go to France. It's full of pricks. They hate

    Aardvark, Nov 8, 2009
  4. In message <>, james @uvvm.uvic.ca
    wrote:
    > No it does not how up in Disk Management.

    Hardware issue.

    > There seems to be little on
    > this in the internet or non applicable? Funny but it used to and
    > still is seen by my wife's computer.

    Whats the platforms? OS's?
    Hers:

    Yours:

    Make&Model of HArdDrive (that wont show up):

    Just need more info to proceed, mkay?

    ^_^

    > On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 08:16:25 -0500, Meat Plow <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 23:05:36 -0800, james @uvvm.uvic.cawrote:
    > >
    > >>This hard drive used to be seen on my computer, it is seen on the
    > >>wife's laptop but not here. Also the Colby mp3 player does not show
    > >>up, it did when I first bought it. There is no problem in the device
    > >>manager for the USB controllers. I have other external usb hard drive
    > >>that work just fine. Dear me what could be wrong?

    > >Does it show up in the Disk Management snapin?

    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/
    Cash for *who*?
    http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

    §ñühw¤£f, Nov 8, 2009
  5. james @uvvm.uvic.ca

    Guest

    There was 3 malwares but that did not change anything?

    <BoaterDave'remove'@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

    >james @uvvm.uvic.ca wrote:
    >> No it does not how up in Disk Management. There seems to be little on
    >> this in the internet or non applicable? Funny but it used to and
    >> still is seen by my wife's computer.
    >>
    >> On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 08:16:25 -0500, Meat Plow <>
    >> wrote:

    >>> Does it show up in the Disk Management snapin?

    >Hello James :)
    >
    >As there seems to be a dearth of other suggestions, I think it's worth a
    >try to go here
    >http://www.malwarebytes.org/
    >and download the 'free' version of the programme (blue button) and then
    >run the programme (in 'normal' mode)
    >
    >Perhaps, if you do, you'll come back and tell us if you find any malware.
    >
    >HTH

    , Nov 18, 2009
  6. My OS is XP and the Wife's is Vista?

    james @uvvm.uvic.ca, Nov 18, 2009