Computer User In Canada Requires U.S. IP Address

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Martin, Feb 24, 2009.

  1. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Hello,

    As the subject states, I'm in need of a U.S. IP address, though I'm in
    Canada, while I visit one particular site.

    The IP address need not be the same from visit to visit; it only has to be
    American.

    If it's relevant, I will be visiting the site for upwards to an hour at a
    time.

    My OS is XP Pro SP2. I use IE 6 SP2.

    Any constructive suggestions will be very much appreciated.

    Regards,

    Martin

    Martin, Feb 24, 2009

  2. "Martin" <> wrote in

    > Hello,
    >
    > As the subject states, I'm in need of a U.S. IP address, though
    > I'm in Canada, while I visit one particular site.
    >
    > The IP address need not be the same from visit to visit; it only
    > has to be American.
    >
    > If it's relevant, I will be visiting the site for upwards to an
    > hour at a time.
    >
    > My OS is XP Pro SP2. I use IE 6 SP2.
    >
    > Any constructive suggestions will be very much appreciated.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Martin

    Depending on how you're connecting, utilizing a proxy server service
    located in the US may fit the bill. Google for it.
    -- John

    John Wunderlich, Feb 24, 2009

  3. Martin

    Guest

    Martin wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > As the subject states, I'm in need of a U.S. IP address, though I'm in
    > Canada, while I visit one particular site.
    >
    > The IP address need not be the same from visit to visit; it only has to be
    > American.
    >
    > If it's relevant, I will be visiting the site for upwards to an hour at a
    > time.
    >
    > My OS is XP Pro SP2. I use IE 6 SP2.
    >
    > Any constructive suggestions will be very much appreciated.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Martin

    You could google web based proxies and are sure to find a lot that
    will work for you.

    , Feb 24, 2009
  4. "Martin" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > As the subject states, I'm in need of a U.S. IP address, though I'm in
    > Canada, while I visit one particular site.
    >
    > The IP address need not be the same from visit to visit; it only has to be
    > American.
    >
    > If it's relevant, I will be visiting the site for upwards to an hour at a
    > time.
    >
    > My OS is XP Pro SP2. I use IE 6 SP2.
    >
    > Any constructive suggestions will be very much appreciated.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Martin

    Maybe look for proxy that has EH? bypass.

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Feb 25, 2009
  5. Martin

    doS Guest

    spam from your own country

    doS, Feb 25, 2009
  6. Martin

    Tony Guest

    Try Best Western hotels in Fort Erie 4eyes. It isn't that far from Hamilton.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, Feb 25, 2009
  7. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Thank you to those who took the time to post constructive comments!

    Martin

    :

    Martin, Feb 26, 2009