    the other using a simple usb cord?
    thanks
    me

    me, Mar 2, 2005

  2. me

    Thor Guest

    you'll need a special USB file transfer cable. Otherwise, you could also
    pull the harddrive out of the old system, and temporarily connect it to the
    CD or DVD drive cable in the new machine, boot it up, and use windows
    explorer to drag and drop the files from the old drive to the new one, then
    shut down and reconnect your CD/DVD drive cables.

    Thor, Mar 2, 2005

  3. Try FastLynx software and get their special cable. It's inexpensive,
    something like $39.95 plus another $17.95 for the cable.

    Hank Sniadoch, Mar 3, 2005