    JoJon Guest

    Can someone tell me PLEASE how to completely remove PAL's Computer
    Surveillance System from my pc??
    JoJon, Jun 10, 2005

  2. JoJon

    Duane Arnold Guest

    JoJon wrote:

    > Can someone tell me PLEASE how to completely remove PAL's Computer
    > Surveillance System from my pc??

    Why is it there in the first place?

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 10, 2005

  3. JoJon

    JoJon Guest

    "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message
    > JoJon wrote:
    >
    >> Can someone tell me PLEASE how to completely remove PAL's Computer
    >> Surveillance System from my pc??

    > Why is it there in the first place?
    >
    > Duane :)

    Seemed like a good idea when we had workmen in the office to check if they
    were snooping or using the computers. Now I can't get the bloody thing off!
    JoJon, Jun 11, 2005
  4. JoJon

    Duane Arnold Guest

    JoJon wrote:

    > "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message
    >> JoJon wrote:
    >>
    >>> Can someone tell me PLEASE how to completely remove PAL's Computer
    >>> Surveillance System from my pc??

    >> Why is it there in the first place?
    >>
    >> Duane :)

    > Seemed like a good idea when we had workmen in the office to check if they
    > were snooping or using the computers. Now I can't get the bloody thing
    > off!

    You go to add/remove programs and uninstall it. Or you call Tech Support for
    the product if you need take it off the system and there is some kind of
    restriction or you have problems uninstalling the software.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 11, 2005

    What the **** is it to you, you fucking nosey, dopey ****?
    Rank kookaburra bowel, Jun 11, 2005
  6. JoJon

    Duane Arnold Guest

    JoJon wrote:

    > Can someone tell me PLEASE how to completely remove PAL's Computer
    > Surveillance System from my pc??

    OP I hope you have been helped and do forgive K-Child-the-Clown.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 11, 2005
  7. Hey K-Woman aka K-Want-to-be-Man , I see you went *buck* wild on the posts
    (woman on the rag thing again) and actually had one of your lap dogs come
    out and play. Make sure you give lapdog Billy Ass-Wipe a bone, a coupe of
    biscuts, and a bowl of water and bed him down next to your Stellitos. Hey
    don't kick the boy in his face with the Seelltos like you did the last time,
    but instead give him a couple of biscuts, pat him on the head and tell him
    *good Billy* *good Billy* now go lay down and you can do the nasty with me
    bow wow Billy bow wow Billy. ;-)

    Daddy *D* ;-)
    Duane Daddy *D* ;-\), Jun 12, 2005
  8. JoJon

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Duane Arnold, Jun 12, 2005
  9. Good night *Cow* don't let the bed bugs bite you in the ass in your stall.

    Daddy *D* ;-)
    K-Want-to-be-Man ;-\), Jun 12, 2005
  10. JoJon

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: Bizarre HERMAPHRODITE Piss Sex potty-pissing

    Duane Arnold, Jun 12, 2005
  11. JoJon

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: A little cross-wired transvestite action for you

    Duane Arnold, Jun 12, 2005
  12. JoJon

    Dr. Bill Guest

    K-Want-to-be-Man ;-) wrote:
    > Good night

    And did you take your Ritalin as I told you?
    Dr. Bill, Jun 12, 2005
  13. JoJon

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Dr. Bill wrote:

    > K-Want-to-be-Man ;-) wrote:
    >> Good night

    > And did you take your Ritalin as I told you?

    How could I when you cleaned out the cabinet and downed all of them and you
    took all the Proack too. Now, your *HO* mama must hit the streets to earn
    enough cash for the re-fills. Damn, for once in your fucking life, help
    your poor mama out. You know you could have K-Madam turn you out, since
    you're such the lap dog. ;-) She'll supply you with a ton of *Crack* and
    you can do your thing. Now go ahead, it will be OK for you as K-Madam has
    got your back and your *HO* ass mama needs some help. You cannot continue
    to be your mama's little crumb snatching rug rat piss-ant.

    Daddy *D* ;-)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 12, 2005
  14. JoJon

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Hey talk to K-Clown will you and chill her out. You can have her smoke some
    *Crack* - that might do it.

    Daddy *D* ;-)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 12, 2005
  15. JoJon

    Duane Arnold Guest

    I was just testing K-Baby. It looks like K-Woman aka K-Want-to-be-MAN will
    be on the *rag* war path for awhile. :)

    Daddy *D* ;-)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 12, 2005
  16. JoJon

    John Doe Guest

    Re: Bizarre HERMAPHRODITE Piss Sex potty-pissing

    Off topic cross posting troll

    John Doe, Jun 12, 2005
  17. JoJon

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: I'm all fluffy around the butt

    Duane Arnold, Jun 12, 2005
  18. JoJon

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Was it good for you K-Woman aka K-Want-to-be-MAN? Did you get that *nut*
    with your power posting? You were wearing your Stelittos and you had a full
    length mirror so you could see yourself as you ****** hammered the keyboard
    didn't you? I am just checking to make sure you got your *nut* now K-Baby.
    I don't want any woman to say to me that she didn't get a *nut*

    Hey, make sure you dusche to clean out that hard plastic from the keyboard
    and there may be a few keys up there too, followed by an antibiotic
    ointment or gel. Now listen to me K-Baby change the GOD damn Tampon and
    don't be a nasty *HO* and stop the bleeding.

    I hope it was good for you.

    As always Daddy *D* is looking out for you. ;-)

    Daddy *D* ;-)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 12, 2005