    Need more information, please let me know.
    PS: Again i'm sorry if this is against the terms and conditions of these
    newsgroups.
    DlSoftware, Apr 15, 2007

  2. DlSoftware

    samuel Guest

    "DlSoftware" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hope this isn't breaking any rules Guys/Gals,
    > Just today, i've started to post comments in the bt newsgroups
    > and love the idea of helping other users benefit from computer
    > support!
    >
    > I run some forums and thought id spread the word if alright
    > with the users here within the BT 24 Hour Support. Helpdesk.

    this is usenet not BT 24 hour support

    > My forums are located at

    snip the spam
    samuel, Apr 15, 2007

  3. DlSoftware

    DlSoftware Guest

    Little harsh Guys, i connect to this news server via news.btinternet.com
    Your connecting to this news group via an external source.

    DlSoftware, Apr 15, 2007
  4. DlSoftware

    samuel Guest

    "DlSoftware" <> wrote in

    > Little harsh Guys, i connect to this news server via
    > news.btinternet.com Your connecting to this news group via an
    > external source.

    we all connect via our servers to usenet

    stop top posting

    samuel, Apr 15, 2007
  5. DlSoftware

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:46:57 +0100, "DlSoftware"
    <> wrote:

    >Hope this isn't breaking any rules Guys/Gals,
    >Just today, i've started to post comments in the bt newsgroups and love the
    >idea of helping other users benefit from computer support!
    >
    >I run some forums and thought id spread the word if alright with the users
    >here within the BT 24 Hour Support. Helpdesk.

    I wouldn't trust computer advice from someone who thinks this is a
    "BT" group.
    Evan Platt, Apr 15, 2007
  6. DlSoftware

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-04-15, DlSoftware <> wrote:
    > Hope this isn't breaking any rules Guys/Gals,
    > Just today, i've started to post comments in the bt newsgroups and love the
    > idea of helping other users benefit from computer support!
    >
    > I run some forums and thought id spread the word if alright with the users
    > here within the BT 24 Hour Support. Helpdesk.

    snip

    Your words demonstrate the lamentable ignorance which I hope the victims
    of your efforts recognise before you cause them damage worse than
    embarrassment.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Apr 15, 2007
  7. DlSoftware

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-04-15, DlSoftware <> wrote:
    > Little harsh Guys, i connect to this news server via news.btinternet.com
    > Your connecting to this news group via an external source.

    You really should look discover the facts before you make yourself look
    any sillier.

    Newcomers to newsgroups should start here

    <http://computer.howstuffworks.com/newsgroup.htm>

    and here

    <http://members.fortunecity.com/nnqweb/>, the Official Home Page of the
    newsgroup called news.newusers.questions.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Apr 15, 2007
  8. DlSoftware

    DlSoftware Guest

    I admit to being new to the newsgroups, some people here make it out to be a
    crime to be wrong or accidently make mistakes, Geez Grow a pair.

    DlSoftware, Apr 15, 2007
  9. DlSoftware

    JimS. Guest

    "Whiskers" <> wrote in message
    > On 2007-04-15, DlSoftware <> wrote:
    >> Hope this isn't breaking any rules Guys/Gals,
    >> Just today, i've started to post comments in the bt newsgroups and love
    >> the
    >> idea of helping other users benefit from computer support!
    >>
    >> I run some forums and thought id spread the word if alright with the
    >> users
    >> here within the BT 24 Hour Support. Helpdesk.

    > snip
    >
    > Your words demonstrate the lamentable ignorance which I hope the victims
    > of your efforts recognise before you cause them damage worse than
    > embarrassment.
    >
    > --
    > -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    > -- Whiskers
    > -- ~~~~~~~~~~

    How nasty. I guess it's true, no good deed goes unpunished.
    JimS., Apr 16, 2007
  10. DlSoftware wrote:

    >Little harsh Guys, i connect to this news server via news.btinternet.com
    >Your connecting to this news group via an external source.

    From our perspective, you're connecting from an external source.

    I don't think you get it.
    Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Apr 16, 2007
  11. DlSoftware wrote:

    >I admit to being new to the newsgroups, some people here make it out to be a
    >crime to be wrong or accidently make mistakes, Geez Grow a pair.

    Which confirms my theory of BT=AOL.
    Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Apr 16, 2007
  12. DlSoftware

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:46:57 +0100, DlSoftware wrote:

    >Hope this isn't breaking any rules Guys/Gals,
    >Just today, i've started to post comments in the bt newsgroups and love the
    >idea of helping other users benefit from computer support!
    >
    >I run some forums and thought id spread the word if alright with the users
    >here within the BT 24 Hour Support. Helpdesk.
    >
    >My forums are located at http://forums.dlsoftware.net and are there for two
    >purposes one for computer users and the other being for webmasters.

    I can see why you need some webmasters
    W3 validation
    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://forums.dlsoftware.net
    Failed validation, 109 errors

    Me
    why?, Apr 16, 2007
  13. JimS. wrote:

    > "Whiskers" <> wrote in message
    >> On 2007-04-15, DlSoftware <> wrote:
    >>> Hope this isn't breaking any rules Guys/Gals,
    >>> Just today, i've started to post comments in the bt newsgroups and love
    >>> the
    >>> idea of helping other users benefit from computer support!
    >>>
    >>> I run some forums and thought id spread the word if alright with the
    >>> users
    >>> here within the BT 24 Hour Support. Helpdesk.

    >> snip
    >>
    >> Your words demonstrate the lamentable ignorance which I hope the victims
    >> of your efforts recognise before you cause them damage worse than
    >> embarrassment.
    >>
    >> --
    >> -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    >> -- Whiskers
    >> -- ~~~~~~~~~~

    > How nasty. I guess it's true, no good deed goes unpunished.

    Learn what Usenet (this medium) is. What it's not is something that BT
    owns or has any inside track to.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Apr 16, 2007
  14. DlSoftware wrote:
    > I admit to being new to the newsgroups, some people here make it out to be a
    > crime to be wrong or accidently make mistakes, Geez Grow a pair.

    Don't blame the clued for your fuckup, newb.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 16, 2007
  15. JimS. wrote:

    > "Whiskers" <> wrote in message
    >> On 2007-04-15, DlSoftware <> wrote:
    >>> Hope this isn't breaking any rules Guys/Gals,
    >>> Just today, i've started to post comments in the bt newsgroups and love
    >>> the
    >>> idea of helping other users benefit from computer support!
    >>>
    >>> I run some forums and thought id spread the word if alright with the
    >>> users
    >>> here within the BT 24 Hour Support. Helpdesk.

    >> snip
    >>
    >> Your words demonstrate the lamentable ignorance which I hope the victims
    >> of your efforts recognise before you cause them damage worse than
    >> embarrassment.
    >>
    >> --
    >> -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    >> -- Whiskers
    >> -- ~~~~~~~~~~

    > How nasty. I guess it's true, no good deed goes unpunished.

    Ignore first reply. I meant to reply to the newb that was shooting his
    mouth off without having loaded his brain.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 16, 2007
  16. DlSoftware wrote:

    > I run some forums and thought id spread the word if alright with the
    > users here within the BT 24 Hour Support. Helpdesk.

    Dickweed.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 16, 2007
  17. DlSoftware

    DlSoftware Guest

    Main website does not fail validation. Forums have many mods installed
    although high rank in msn so to whoever wrote the validation "DIG" you need
    to learn to code a website for yourself lol before you take the micky out of
    others.

    DlSoftware, Apr 16, 2007
  18. DlSoftware

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-04-15, JimS. <> wrote:

    > "Whiskers" <> wrote in message
    >> On 2007-04-15, DlSoftware <> wrote:
    >>> Hope this isn't breaking any rules Guys/Gals,
    >>> Just today, i've started to post comments in the bt newsgroups and love
    >>> the
    >>> idea of helping other users benefit from computer support!
    >>>
    >>> I run some forums and thought id spread the word if alright with the
    >>> users
    >>> here within the BT 24 Hour Support. Helpdesk.

    >> snip
    >>
    >> Your words demonstrate the lamentable ignorance which I hope the victims
    >> of your efforts recognise before you cause them damage worse than
    >> embarrassment.

    > How nasty. I guess it's true, no good deed goes unpunished.

    Posing as something he clearly isn't, is not a good deed. Neither is
    spamming in newsgroups.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Apr 16, 2007
  19. On 2007-04-16, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, DlSoftware waxed eloquently:
    > Main website does not fail validation. Forums have many mods installed
    > although high rank in msn so to whoever wrote the validation "DIG" you need
    > to learn to code a website for yourself lol before you take the micky out of
    > others.

    Stop top-posting.

    Yes, your website does fail validation, dickweed.
    Do you even know what the W3C validator "why" was referring to is? I
    suggest "you" learn to code a website yourself....

    snip

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there
    The Old Sourdough, Apr 16, 2007
  20. DlSoftware wrote:

    > Main website does not fail validation.

    <http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fdlsoftware.net%2F>