    Messages:
    2
    I have had my laptop for 2 years and it's always been fine until the last month. In the last month or so i've downloaded 2 tv series and i've also watched a lot of programs on streaming websites. Now my pc has really slowed down and whenever I try to watch streaming or play a dvd the movie or program will stop playing after about about half an hour and my computer either slows down to a snails pace or crashes. I've paid for Regcure and it hasn't helped and I've defragmented and uninstalled various things but it it hasn't helped. Please help me.

    Lazarou73, Jul 10, 2007

  2. Lazarou73

    Mike_S

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Just a question... does the rest of your computer seem slow or is it just when your trying to watch or stream things?

    Mike_S, Jul 18, 2007

  3. Lazarou73

    Lazarou73

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    It is slightly slower than it used to be but when I try to watch or stream things it really slows it down. Any ideas what my problem may be?

    Lazarou73, Jul 19, 2007