    The only thing I did prior to problem was reinstall printer drivers.

    Thanks.

    Art

    Art, Oct 2, 2004

  2. Art

    Wizard Guest

    It sounds like a classic cpu overheat problem to me.

    --
    "Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the
    statue."

    Wizard, Oct 2, 2004

  3. Art

    Art Guest

    Turned out that printer driver was "corrupted" or at least created the
    problem - removed driver and all is well - now I need input from Epson to
    get printer back on-line.

    Art, Oct 2, 2004
  4. Art

    Payne747 Guest

    Art wrote:
    > Turned out that printer driver was "corrupted" or at least created the
    > problem - removed driver and all is well - now I need input from Epson to
    > get printer back on-line.
    >
    > "Art" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>My computer has suddenly started shutting down on it's own and then runs
    >>thru the logon cycle again as if it was "restarted" - happens several
    >>times and then runs "OK" for several minutes then locks up or starts the
    >>restart phase again. Not sure what is occurring - anyone have some ideas?
    >>
    >>The only thing I did prior to problem was reinstall printer drivers.
    >>
    >>Thanks.
    >>
    >> Art

    hehe good luck, probally better seeing if there site has later ones or
    installing it as the next model up.

    --
    Payne747
    http://www-the-serpent.co.uk