  1. hongjj_un

    hongjj_un Guest

    Computer security

    hongjj_un, Mar 16, 2005

  2. hongjj_un

    Rodney Kelp Guest

    "hongjj_un" <> wrote in message
    news:d195no$ld7$99.com...
    > Computer security

    Only when it's off.

    Rodney Kelp, Mar 16, 2005

  3. hongjj_un

    winged Guest

    Rodney Kelp wrote:
    > "hongjj_un" <> wrote in message
    > news:d195no$ld7$99.com...
    >
    >>Computer security
    >>

    > Only when it's off.

    Depends, is wake on LAN on?
    Winged

    winged, Mar 16, 2005
  4. hongjj_un

    Jason Guest

    * hongjj_un <>:
    > Computer security

    Only when its not on any network of any sort.

    Jason

    Jason, Mar 16, 2005
  5. hongjj_un

    Chuck Guest

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:29:44 +0800, "hongjj_un" <> wrote:

    >Computer security

    Only when its encased in a block of hardened concrete, at the bottom of the
    ocean, with the hard drive removed and disassembled.

    Chuck, Mar 17, 2005
  6. hongjj_un

    eXistenZ Guest

    ....I might add that for extra security the disassembled hard drive
    should be left in a 50 gallon drum of nitric acid for a couple of centuries.

    eXistenZ, Mar 23, 2005