Computer Security Questions

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by matcad, Jul 8, 2006.

  1. matcad

    matcad Guest

    I am contemplating on creating a website about computer and internet
    security, but I want to create a product/website that people will
    actually use.

    I will give you a FREE PDF ARTICLE on 7 steps for safer computing for
    completing the following questions

    1. What are you looking for in computer security info/website?

    2. Have you ever purchased computer/internet security info or access to
    a membership site before?

    3. What did you think of the product?

    4. What type of problems or frustrations are you having with
    computer/internet security materials right now?

    5. What are you looking for to solve your problems?

    6. If I had a product to answer your problems, what type of materials
    would you like?
    A. videos
    B. audio
    C. Workbook
    D. ebook
    E. website
    F. other/please explain

    Thank you for your time.
    matcad, Jul 8, 2006

  2. matcad

    Max Guest

    matcad AKA in alt.computer.security on 7/8/2006
    after much thought,came up with this gem:

    > I am contemplating on creating a website about computer and internet
    > security, but I want to create a product/website that people will
    > actually use.
    >
    > snip

    I did some research for you already (see my pages below)
    max
    --
    Playing Nice on Usenet:
    My Pages:
    Max, Jul 9, 2006

  3. matcad

    flamer Guest

    google says: Results 1 - 10 of about 1,150,000,000 for computer
    security. (0.38 seconds)

    come up with an original idea..how about a website about how to make a
    computer as insecure as possible for people to stick on their DMZ and
    let the script kiddies go nuts.

    flamer, Jul 10, 2006
  4. matcad

    new guy Guest

    "flamer" <> wrote in message
    > google says: Results 1 - 10 of about 1,150,000,000 for computer
    > security. (0.38 seconds)
    >
    > come up with an original idea..how about a website about how to make a
    > computer as insecure as possible for people to stick on their DMZ and
    > let the script kiddies go nuts.

    You mean a honeypot

    new guy :)
    new guy, Jul 10, 2006
  5. matcad

    B. Nice Guest

    On 8 Jul 2006 13:23:56 -0700, "matcad" <> wrote:

    >1. What are you looking for in computer security info/website?

    Info on computer security?

    >2. Have you ever purchased computer/internet security info or access to
    >a membership site before?

    No. And never will.

    >3. What did you think of the product?

    Nothing.

    >4. What type of problems or frustrations are you having with
    >computer/internet security materials right now?

    None.

    >5. What are you looking for to solve your problems?

    Nothing.

    >6. If I had a product to answer your problems, what type of materials
    >would you like?

    You have'nt.

    >Thank you for your time.

    I answered your questions. Now please sent me my FREE PDF ARTICLE
    asap.
    B. Nice, Jul 10, 2006
  6. matcad

    flamer Guest

    Dude your the only one that answered the questionaire, you realise the
    free PDF article is just going to be your answers explained in full
    detail :+|

    Flamer.

    flamer, Jul 11, 2006
  7. matcad

    Guest

    matcad wrote:
    > I am contemplating on creating a website about computer and internet
    > security, but I want to create a product/website that people will
    > actually use.
    >
    > I will give you a FREE PDF ARTICLE on 7 steps for safer computing for
    > completing the following questions

    Well, that's really dumb marketting an article to a computer security
    discussion group. You should be targetting your material to IT security
    firms. <g>
    , Jul 11, 2006