    --

    Victoria Concordia Crescit

    Gamertag: KerplunKuK

    kerplunkuk, Jun 24, 2003

  2. If you only want a few, P.C. World sell packs of assorted screws, if its
    bulk you want I can't help.

    David Griffin, Jun 24, 2003

  3. kerplunkuk

    Mitch Guest

    In article <bd9lc6$df4$>, kerplunkuk
    <> wrote:

    > Can somebody point me towards a UK site that provides all the necessary pc
    > screws please as I can't find anything anywhere. I have tried the obvious
    > search engines, but only seem to get thumb screws. Many thanks

    All the necessary PC screws?

    Are you under the impression that these are predictable and
    standardized? Or even that two makers use the same kind?

    They're screws -- a hardware store is just fine for matching the right
    ones. There is nothing special about them (on the contrary, most PC
    makers are infamous for using the cheapest possible - even leaving many
    of them out!)

    Mitch, Jun 25, 2003