    Judy Guest

    connected to internet through through a router. how do I set up my laptop to
    use anywhere in the house without hooking up to router.

    Judy, Feb 14, 2009

  2. Hi
    You need a laptop with Wireless Card, and a Wireless Router.
    Wireless Router has both wire and wireless capacity and if connected to a
    Broadband Internet modem. It would make the Internet available to computers
    thta are connected to it with wire or wireless.
    Wireless hardware is available in any store that sells computer.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 15, 2009