    1
    Hi everyone! So i was messing around with my computer yesterday and did something bad & i don't know how to fix it :(

    When i try to connect to my wireless internet on my laptop, it's telling me that "The settings saved on this computer for the network do not match the requirements of the network". Anyone know how i can fix this. I have a Acer Aspire 5515, & a netgear router. I think i'm running windows Vista.
    eurydice23, Dec 7, 2010

  2. eurydice23

    adrianlizman

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Go to the page of netgear an search for the model of your router and check how to reset it , when you reset the router you connection is going to be open, after that check how to secure your wireless. Other case is that you touch the configuration of your network card ?

    Adrian Lizman
    omnidisplays.com
    adrianlizman, Dec 14, 2010