    services within affordable rates which is the common demand of every
    customer.Their motto is only customer's satisfaction.
    http://pcmacexpress.com/

    alice jhon, May 5, 2012

  2. "alice jhon" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Computer Repairing and Maintenance are must for its efficient
    > results.Computer Repair New York is the best choice in this
    > regard.They are serving fabulous in this Profession Providing good
    > services within affordable rates which is the common demand of every
    > customer.Their motto is only customer's satisfaction.
    > http://pcmacexpress.com/

    I don't know about you guys, but I would hesitate to take my computer to a
    guy that cannot write a sentence that makes sense. I would not take the
    recomendation of anybody that cannot write a sentence either. If I was
    fixing computers and my customer wrote a review like that, I'd want to be
    able to pull it.

    Jeff Strickland, May 5, 2012

  3. alice jhon

    Tony Luxton Guest

    On 05/05/2012 5:31 pm, Jeff Strickland wrote:

    > "alice jhon" <> wrote in message
    >> Computer Repairing and Maintenance are must for its efficient
    >> results.Computer Repair New York is the best choice in this
    >> regard.They are serving fabulous in this Profession Providing good
    >> services within affordable rates which is the common demand of every
    >> customer.Their motto is only customer's satisfaction.
    >> http://pcmacexpress.com/

    > I don't know about you guys, but I would hesitate to take my computer
    > to a guy that cannot write a sentence that makes sense. I would not
    > take the recomendation of anybody that cannot write a sentence either.
    > If I was fixing computers and my customer wrote a review like that,
    > I'd want to be able to pull it.

    I also don't think I'd want to deal with a business that has to resort
    to spamming a newsgroup either.........

    Tony Luxton, May 5, 2012