    Type:Application,1.46 Mb
    From:Certified-Safe-downloads.Com"

    Now, will I trust above source? as my system is too slow and its under
    Popup and Virus attack.

    Thaqalain, Jun 17, 2005

  2. Thaqalain

    Scrote Guest

    Thaqalain wrote:
    >> I received this advertisement message from Web Nexus Network stating:
    >>
    >> "Errors in your computer's registry database,if present,could cause
    >> slow performance,slow startup,or erratic operation icluding system
    >> freezes and crashes.
    >> To verify that your system is operating correctly,we recommend that
    >> you run registry cleaner now to scan for and,if found, correct upto
    >> 20 different registry errors that can cause slow performance.
    >> Click OK to download Registry Cleaner which will scan for and correct
    >> possible registry errors now.
    >> File:regclean.qli.exe
    >> Type:Application,1.46 Mb
    >> From:Certified-Safe-downloads.Com"
    >>
    >> Now, will I trust above source? as my system is too slow and its
    >> under Popup and Virus attack.

    This bunch? http://www.worldincentivenexus.com/ if not directly then #1
    on list may be a clue.

    The commonly recommended cures, hereabouts are :-
    SpybotS&D 1.4
    Spywareblaster 3.4
    Ad-Aware SE 1.06
    HijackThis 1.99.1
    CWShredder 2.15
    Microsoft

    The above plus an Anti Virus should(once updated & run) find & cure most
    problems.

    If net "We" are here, drunk or sober 24/7(ish) ;-)
    --
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    -- Samuel Butler

    Scrote, Jun 17, 2005

  3. Thaqalain

    why? Guest

    On 17 Jun 2005 03:43:03 -0700, Thaqalain wrote:

    >I received this advertisement message from Web Nexus Network stating:

    You need not have posted any more after 'advertisement' , if you look at
    the page source for many of these messages it's a picture and/or just
    some plain text trying to fool people.

    >"Errors in your computer's registry database,if present,could cause
    >slow performance,slow startup,or erratic operation icluding system
    >freezes and crashes.
    >To verify that your system is operating correctly,we recommend that you
    >run registry cleaner now to scan for and,if found, correct upto 20

    It gets worse at the bit, 'we recommend that you'

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Jun 17, 2005
  4. Thaqalain

    Plato Guest

    Thaqalain wrote:

    > I received this advertisement message from Web Nexus Network stating:

    I always trust spam and buy anything spammers suggest.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jun 17, 2005