    etc. on it. I was unable to install these games, etc. on the other computer
    though. I was wondering if you could use these program files over a wireless
    network...please help

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFyZWQ=?=, Apr 10, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmFyZWQ=?=

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi

    You can not run the an actual core program on a Network computer while the program is
    installed on another computer.

    Using remote control program you can run software on one computer while sitting at a
    second computer. However this method is usually not practical for Games that are heavy
    on resources, they usually end up running very Slow.

    Depending on your OS and what you want to run, you can try.

    Option 1. Windows Remote Desktop.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/northrup_03may16.mspx

    Option. Remote control with VNC program.

    http://www.ezlan.net/vnc.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), Apr 11, 2005