    Raleigh,n.c.
    My older computer is so messed up that the spider solitaire game is running slow. I figured i could restore it back to the condition it was when it came out box,but it imports the problems right back.

    it all started when i put in my wireless router.

    dkjr, Dec 29, 2007

  2. dkjr

    dkjr

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    Raleigh,n.c.
    can anyone tell me what the program rtwlan and rtlwake is? And if it bad how to get rid of them.

    dkjr, Dec 29, 2007

  3. dkjr

    BigMike

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Those are netgear configuration tools and are not "bad". However, certain processes should run ONLY from certain locations in this case the \Program Files\NETGEAR\WG111v2 Configuration Utility\ folder. If it is running from another location and you didn't install it there, then you should take a much closer look at that process.

    I doubt these processes are the culprits slowing down your computer, but you never know truly unless you uninstall.

    BigMike, Jan 2, 2008