    OK and able to go on the Internet O.K..
    Anybody out here, know what is causing these problems?
    Thanks for the help
    VietNam Vet, Aug 27, 2005

  2. VietNam Vet

    x Guest

    VietNam Vet wrote:
    > I have a computer that takes 3 min. to load everything up and when I try to
    > open a program it takes a couple of min. also to open.I see the hour glass
    > working.
    > I also have problem with my outlook express.
    > When I try to send e-mail a box pops up saying that my users name or
    > password wrong .I know for sure my users name and password is right. IE is
    > OK and able to go on the Internet O.K..
    > Anybody out here, know what is causing these problems?
    > Thanks for the help

    generally if you pc is this slow on executing application, remove appl
    at startup in msgconfig so the less appl is at startup the faster
    desktop and appl will run and open. you might also have to run
    spywarekillers, crap killer and virus check, once you have those appl
    running in back ground make it scan and dl updates automatic on a daily
    basis so you will have much less in crap in you pc and will go faster.
    x, Aug 27, 2005