    There is a DC in the remote site, would that need to be upgraded to 2003?

    Thanks,

    Matt
    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dFJpZGQ=?=, Apr 5, 2005

  2. Hi Matt,

    You first need to ensure that each of your clients' wireless adapters
    support WPA. To do this please open up the network connections fold (type
    ncpa.cpl in the run box to open). From there... right click on the wireless
    network adapter and click properties. Next choose the wireless networks
    tab. Under preferred networks click add... This will bring you to the
    association page. Click the Network Authentication drop down list. If your
    adapters support WPA you will see WPA and WPA-PSK as options. I hope this
    helps get you going in the right direction.

    --
    Jeff Baziuk
    Microsoft Corporation

    and confers no rights.