Computer operating systems

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by George, Apr 6, 2008.

  1. George

    George Guest

    George, Apr 6, 2008

  2. George

    catchme Guest

    George wrote:
    > Are you crazy about different operating systems like C++,
    > java in computers?
    > If you want to check about that please visit
    > http://operatingsys.blogspot.com/

    i need help configuring my c drive to read java.
    expecting the latest in operating systems, i get a caret symbol instead.
    where's my system folder?
    perhaps if i dual boot with c++?....
    damn.....where's the user guide?
    how to install a word processor into the latest version of c++?
    wheres the fancy icons?
    are you sure this is an o/s?
    i guess i'll go back to installing programming languages- you know;
    WINDOWS!!

    --
    but I do not share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist
    whose fervor is mostly due to a painful act of liberation from the fetters
    catchme, Apr 6, 2008

  3. George

    chuckcar Guest

    George <> wrote in

    > Are you crazy about different operating systems like C++,
    > java in computers?
    > If you want to check about that please visit
    > http://operatingsys.blogspot.com/

    Where can I buy the operating system C++ for a PC clone please?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Apr 6, 2008