Computer Networks, Telephone Repair, Security Camera Installation

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Richard, Nov 14, 2003.

  1. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Freedom Communication Services invites you to visit our site at
    www.myphonejacks.com.

    We specialize in professionally installing and repairing:

    - Telephone jacks
    - Cable outlets
    - Computer networking
    - Voice & data cabling
    - Security cameras
    - Surround sound
    - And much more

    ....in Houston and surrounding areas. Call (832) 277-0441 today for
    your free quote, or visit www.myphonejacks.com for our basic price
    list!

    Call today and save $$$$$ on your next home or office wiring job!

    Thank you for taking the time to visit our site.

    Richard, Nov 14, 2003