    How can I change the name of one of the 2 computers?
    Both run win7, laptop is 64bit home primume and desktop is 32bit ultimate
    version.
    bardeban, Jan 22, 2010

  2. bardeban

    Mike Easter Guest

    bardeban wrote:
    > I have a PC called NAME-PC
    > I also have a laptop which by mistake I named her NAME-PC
    > Now I'd like to net work them with printer sharing. But I can't distinguish
    > between them.
    > How can I change the name of one of the 2 computers?
    > Both run win7, laptop is 64bit home primume and desktop is 32bit ultimate
    > version.

    http://snipr.com/u5gd3 Change Your Computer Name in Windows 7 or Vista
    - the How-To Geek -- in Windows 7 or Vista it’s buried behind a few more
    menus. Here are three routes you can take to open up System Properties:

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jan 22, 2010

  3. bardeban

    freemont Guest

    On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 22:45:48 -0500, bardeban writ:

    > How can I change the name of one of the 2 computers? Both run win7,
    > laptop is 64bit home primume and desktop is 32bit ultimate version.

    Try this:

    <http://tinyurl.com/y9nlnzv>
    --
    "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"