    the background is trying to do something. How can I find out what is running
    in the background. It also tries to access the IE explorer seven times and I
    have to X out of these before using.

    Dog, Nov 24, 2004

  2. Dog

    Thor Guest

    sounds like spyware. Get some spyware removal tools like Adaware, and Spybot
    Search and Destroy.

    Thor, Nov 24, 2004

  3. Dog

    Plato Guest

    Thor wrote:

    > sounds like spyware. Get some spyware removal tools like Adaware, and Spybot
    > Search and Destroy.

    Grin, for years I used to post like that ie small letter first, the
    start the caps. I still have to go back and change :)

    Plato, Nov 24, 2004
  4. Dog

    anna keynow Guest

    On 24 Nov 2004 13:49:20 -0600, Plato <|@|.|> wrote:

    >Thor wrote:
    >>
    >> sounds like spyware. Get some spyware removal tools like Adaware, and Spybot
    >> Search and Destroy.

    >Grin, for years I used to post like that ie small letter first, the
    >start the caps. I still have to go back and change :)

    Well Plato, you're just damned lucky you don't post in a.d.h., or
    you'd be chastised. Not neccesarily today, perhaps not even tomorrow
    but, you can guarantee that, somewhere, somehow, completely out of the
    blue, a minimum of three people will all comment at once on your
    incorrect grammar.
    Just be thankful, you're not interested in hard drugs.
    -+Anna+-
    PS: Shit, that's a tad presumptuous of me, isn't it? <g>

    anna keynow, Nov 26, 2004
  5. Dog

    Dog Guest

    Thor I have tried spybot and adaware se pro and could not find anything. The
    comp still tries to accesss the IE seven times on startup. How do I find out
    what is causing this.
    Plato this is the best I can do !!!

    Dog, Nov 27, 2004