    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar

    I use Win XP Professional. Intel

    Any other information needed please?

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Dec 29, 2006

  2. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 00:04:00 GMT, "Chaudhry Nijjhar"
    <> wrote:

    >My PC is working slow and it could be a Virus.
    >
    >Any Free anti virus run please?

    Avast is good.

    Evan Platt, Dec 29, 2006

  3. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    ellis_jay Guest

    Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    > My PC is working slow and it could be a Virus.
    >
    > Any Free anti virus run please?

    Ccleaner

    http://www.ccleaner.com/

    But use cautiously.
    Windows tab is generally alright for beginner. The applications tab one
    should be sure before cleaning.

    Then defrag.

    See how system performs before taking the next step in cleaning.

    ___Sador the carpenter to Turin
    Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales

    Ellis_Jay

    ellis_jay, Dec 29, 2006
  4. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    SJP Guest

    "Chaudhry Nijjhar" <> wrote in message
    > My PC is working slow and it could be a Virus.
    >
    > Any Free anti virus run please?

    You mean to say you don't have an antivirus running ?

    Try AVG from
    http://free.grisoft.com/doc/5390/lng/us/tpl/v5#avg-anti-virus-free

    Click on the link thats below "AVG Free for Windows installation files"
    Version 7.5.432

    SJP, Dec 29, 2006
  5. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Daave Guest

    Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    > My PC is working slow and it could be a Virus.
    >
    > Any Free anti virus run please?

    Might be a virus. Might be something else (spyware, too many files/too
    much disk fragmentation, too many unneeded processes running). Go here:

    This covers all the bases.

    --
    Dave

    Daave, Dec 29, 2006
  6. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Plato Guest

    Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:

    > My PC is working slow and it could be a Virus.

    Remove all spyware first.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Dec 30, 2006