    imagine it is painful to have to do this every couple of hours!
    Any thoughts or suggestions?
    Thanks
    James Ikom, Jun 29, 2005

  2. On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:20:30 GMT, James Ikom <>
    wrote:

    > As you can
    >imagine it is painful to have to do this every couple of hours!
    >Any thoughts or suggestions?

    DHCP lease time setting avaiable in the SPA ? set it to a large number
    of days or to zero.

    Phil
    --
    spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
    Come on down !
    Phil Thompson, Jun 29, 2005

  3. James Ikom

    James Ikom Guest

    Thanks for the tip Phil. It was set to 24 hours and I now set it to
    0. I'll see if this solves the problem. BTW how does ATA interpret
    the '0' setting?
    James Ikom, Jun 29, 2005
  4. On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:23:35 GMT, James Ikom <>
    wrote:

    >BTW how does ATA interpret
    >the '0' setting?

    usually DHCP server timeouts are turned off by entering zero, in fact
    many things with time limit settings use this convention. So it will
    grant a lease until 2037 or something similar.

    Phil
    Phil Thompson, Jun 29, 2005