    my computer suddenly keeps on rebooting and it has trojan horse
    SHeur.AIJO so plz tell whether they r connected and how to solve the
    problem.I have AVG antivirus by the way and it doesnt help

    awns, Dec 31, 2007

  2. awns

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Download my diagnostic tool, run it, it will generate a log file, send me a
    coy of that log file.
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/whatslivern.zip

    pcbutts1, Dec 31, 2007

  3. awns

    Leythos Guest

    In article <flbhim$roi$>, pcbutts1
    @leythosthestalker.com says...

    > Download my diagnostic tool, run it, it will generate a log file, send me a
    > coy of that log file.

    Before you hand over your computer to this person, read about them on
    GOOGLE - they run a porno hosting site in additional to questionable
    practices. Most of the community shuns this person....

    No reputable person would ask you to email them for help or ask you to
    send them the logfile from your computer - it could easily contain your
    license keys, personal information, and other things to steal your
    identity.

    --

    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS 1.COM
    that create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a
    look at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
    'exposed to kids'.

    Leythos, Dec 31, 2007
  4. pcbutts1 wrote:

    > Download my diagnostic tool, run it, it will generate a log file, send me a
    > coy of that log file.
    > hxxp://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/whatslivern.zip

    That's the file you stole from Andrew Aranoff again.

    To awns: if you want the real file, go here:
    http://silentrunners.org/

    --
    -bts
    -Friends don't let friends drive Vista